Too many things I can name this thread

edited October 2012 in Faith Issues
The ones which came to my mind were:

The Presence of real evil in the world

Revealing my Psychosis

The rage of the antichrists

Why did the nations rage and the people plot a vain thing?

For the Sake of your true people I will now rebuke an awful reality

Now this topic is about the most despicable beings that I know and have felt have ever existed
They try to murder the quiet and worshipper ones of the land.
This if heard by some people will be called psychosis. If I ever tell my family they deny everything

Now this has happend more than 20 times

If I brake a small social rule just once (come on you controller) and decide to sing in the public washroom (it is an isolated washroom by the way few people are meant to pass by it) about christ people
are so furious and hateful and they knock on the door to get me out. But they work all in darkness because they hate
the light so much.

I have never caught such people. When I come out quickly to catch them those fiendish beasts
have disappeared.

They try to kill people like me.

Everyday they give me hateful looks.

They are pathetic

Some of you are probably of that type which will make you hide yourself and ignore me.
Now who belongs to God, you hateful fiends or umm me?

Comments

• 3 VIEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok I will wait some time.

• I forgive you cowards and hypocrites you are afraid of the world and its rulers

I don't see how it will benefit me or Christ if He slew you who trouble my soul which is why I ask the LORD to do what seems good in His sight

If Christ4Life is here.. I know this reminds me of what I said to you.. Not so my friend I loved you the same as I loved all who were here and that love never changed
  • Try to sing with your spirit while quietly mouthing the words instead of out loud and then no one will get mad at you are in the restroom.
  • Thanks servant33

I am sorry to let that out I am supposed to be controlling my psychosis

•   Hi Mike,
                    If you do have a psychosis then it is in your mind. What is in your mind goes to your heart. What is in your heart should be love.

1 John 16-21
                          And we have known and believed the love God has for us. God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God in him.

Love has been perfected among us in this: that we may have boldness in the day of judgement; because as He is, so are we in this world.

There  is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment, but he who fears has not being made perfect in love.

We love Him because He first loved us.

If someone says, "I love God," and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen, how can he love God whom he hass not seen?

And this commandment we have from Him: that he who loves God mustlove his brother also.