The Kingdom of God

edited October 2012 in Faith Issues
Its hard to imagine what the kingdom of God is like.
How can any sinner even the Saved ones be happy when they remember those sins they did?
What do you think is a big reason many people are not christians? could it be because they do not want to come to the light lest their deeds be exposed, they are too proud to take the blame and they are possessed by a spirit of despair. They do not want to take the help from God because they think evil towards Him and doubt whether they should give Him glory i.e Unbelief and that is blasphemy of the Holy Spirit for those who sin willfully.

So what a gospel they need to hear. One that takes away their sins.
A righteous man does good at all times whether people are punished or not. Thats not what I meant by takes away sins
However I feel that is not the case. I can not say literally God will take away the sins of the world. This doctrine seems to perhaps be lacking in some way but the scriptures seem to teach that
Though I wanted everyone to escape from hell I do not know if God can rightly control peoples free will to accept Him
So I do not have all the answers

How do you stress repentance yet keep mercy?
or rather how do you tell people that God is merciful yet stress repentance?

Jesus says I did not come to destroy the law but to fulfill. One jot or one tittle will not pass from the law till all is fulfilled

I have to refrain from posting here as I promised I would stop posting after I did something stupid and would have been kept in a mental hospital. No priest and none of you can save me from a mental hospital could you?

Comments

• Mike please try not to think like that. Faith is what is in your mind and heart and righteousness is the action of it. You can be righteous by just being obediant. God has given you a structure, a framework in which to live your life that will keep you with him. It offers protection, even from yourself. People like me can only dicuss thing's with you and you can discern what you are reading is true or not but what has made us who we are is God, so we share.
  • You can be very careful to define your banners from the color and texture to the flag! How to design a unique and dazzling banners encounter a problem before d3 gold we get into the game!