Thanks and Glory be to God, Amen.

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
+Peace+

"Psa 61:1  HEAR my cry, O God; Attend to my prayer.
Psa 61:2  From the end of the earth I will cry to You, When my heart is overwhelmed; Lead me to the rock that is higher than I. "

Thats my prayer a while ago....As I post my questions few years ago, I prayed for the impossible...and it fulfilled last july 4, 2012.... Me and my family received in Coptic Church...It is done here in Philippines...To the assembly, thank you for your prayers and to the all host of heaven.
Still me and my family is living in hard situation for we are living here in bacolod, negros occidental and the mission is in manila and we are seperated by islands and seas, and in Phil. there is no Church here. Another situation, I spend the 8-10 months of my life on sea every year and my wife is new on this faith, and I dont know the rest ahead of us....but we know Who is on our side...Please kindly continue to pray for us and thank you in advance...May this will be serve as an inspiration to many who want to cling to the true faith.

Sincerely thanking Above and to the brethren around me, even miles apart,
Abanoub&family

"Psa 35:18  I will give You thanks in the great assembly; I will praise You among many people."

+      +      +

Comments

• this is great news!
    may God bless u and give u all peace.
    did u tell yr wife about this web site? does she have internet access?
  • Good day,

Yes, she had an access here via broadband. I introduced this site to her for there was so many topic here that is useful. Even I spend 10months on the sea, this site will teach her, and it is useful for it is full of Spirit. Until now she is a new seed for she cant read a lot, for here on land there are so many disturbances including children. Unlike on sea, it is quiet and my outlet most of the time is reading. It is hard for us because until now, as I know, we are still two OO families here in phil. And sadly, we are sorrounded by R.C., even in my household where our parents,sister,brother also reside some of the time, and fasting done only once a year, Good Friday, as we know since childhood..Please pray for us. Thanks.

Jerold.

+      +      +

• may God give u and your wife and family great blessings as you serve Him and share His love everywhere.