prayer rope

edited June 2012 in Random Issues
As a summer project I will attempt to teach my self how to make the prayer rope and i want to buy the rope.
Is this the right rope here’s the link.

http://www.satincord.com/a_cord_rayon_heavyweight_coil.html

Comments

• Did you make any prayer ropes?
  • I made prayer ropes!? I made three and 1 rope for my priests cross around his neck! I’m very happy. I asked in Jesus’ name and I received patients through it. Thank God.
    I encourage every one to teach themselves to make them. It’s the best feeling I’ve had in such a long time!
    ;D
  • I should learn to do it.  I have friends that know how to make prayer ropes, it's just I've never learned.

Did you make them with the synthetic material?  I'm more a fan of the cotton prayer ropes myself. ;)
  • Yes I did make it of synthetic material because I got the same material the monastery uses. Someone showed me the website the monastery gets it from.
  • [quote author=markmarcos link=topic=13459.msg158513#msg158513 date=1344163550]
    Yes I did make it of synthetic material because I got the same material the monastery uses. Someone showed me the website the monastery gets it from.

Would you mind sharing that website?
  • [quote author=DavidI link=topic=13459.msg158522#msg158522 date=1344211105]
    [quote author=markmarcos link=topic=13459.msg158513#msg158513 date=1344163550]
    Yes I did make it of synthetic material because I got the same material the monastery uses. Someone showed me the website the monastery gets it from.

Would you mind sharing that website?

I think you'll find it's the one in the first post.

http://www.satincord.com/a_cord_rayon_heavyweight_coil.html
  • yup thats the website.... heres the youtube video i learned from. it takes about 2 to 3 hours to get good at it.  after a couple weeks you can master it!

• Prayer is like patting your back whenever you get yourself in problem. Prayer bolsters you. Definitely it is a rope way to reach that Almighty.
    With prayer glory of God could be identified.
  • [quote author=Kyleron link=topic=13459.msg159288#msg159288 date=1345798955]
    Prayer is like patting your back whenever you get yourself in problem. Prayer bolsters you. Definitely it is a rope way to reach that Almighty.
    With prayer glory of God could be identified.

very true :)