Download

edited December 1969 in Technical Topics
Dear friends,
I'm trying to download "Midnight Praises - Friday July 15, 1977" and it downloads wrong file (only 178kb) !!
I'm using Windows XP (SP3) and Firefox 11 and IE 8
God bless,

Comments

• can you post the link that your trying to download
  • the link to download st. gregory liturgy part 1 by Fr Youssef Asaad is for a file only 177 bytes that doesn't work. please fix - this liturgy is awesome. Thanks!

http://tasbeha.org/media/mp3/?g=Divine_Liturgies/Father_Yousef_Asaad,_Liturgy_of_St._Gregory/track01.mp3&t=&p=0
  • For download I make an account user name is Silvia. .i tried to open it f.or download but it said page not found .what can I do please help me .i want to download some hymns. Thanks
  • if  I want a download for any hymns please tell me how .,user .slivia    email     montasser99@hotmail.com         thanks

• i am also having many challenges with downloads. when i click on the download link it just plays the file rather than download it. i also always seem to have trouble signing on. please try to make these website more user friendly so others can join and partake of the blessings of these files.
  • I am not able to download any file. When i click on the download link it just plays the file rather than download it. Please help. Thanks God bless.
  • yes, the same happens to me!
    my internet connection is bad, and i would like to learn the hymns of the great fast without needing a good connection.
    please help!