why did God allow me to still be alive..?

edited March 2012 in Personal Issues
i was born unable to breath and coundnt breath for exactly 6 minutes.... if i were to not breath for 1 more minute i would have not been here now... when i was still a crawling baby i fell down concreat stairs and their was no barrier so i was also about to die but thank god my dad called on st.mina and i did not have a single bruse or broken bone in my body... why did god allow me to live in all these moments in my life. it makes me think that god let me live because their is a certian goal i must fullfill ... or that god wanted me to live for a specific reason... my question is what is this goal i must fulfill why did god want me to still live in all those circumstances of where i counld have lost my life? thanks for your answers  ;D

Comments

• We all have a purpose to fulfill in this lifetime: To reach Heaven.

As far as the other purposes, they are secondary.
  • [quote author=Rony link=topic=13007.msg152903#msg152903 date=1331266920]
    We all have a purpose to fulfill in this lifetime: To reach Heaven.

I think our goal should be more focused on be uniting with God, Whom you receive during every Liturgy, Who dwells in you, Whom we wish to be fully united with in paradise.

please pray for me and for me weakness
  • [quote author=caji link=topic=13007.msg152906#msg152906 date=1331270123]
    [quote author=Rony link=topic=13007.msg152903#msg152903 date=1331266920]
    We all have a purpose to fulfill in this lifetime: To reach Heaven.

I think our goal should be more focused on be uniting with God, Whom you receive during every Liturgy, Who dwells in you, Whom we wish to be fully united with in paradise.

please pray for me and for me weakness

I did not give the "how" in reaching Heaven. But ultimately, those who reach Heaven, do so by many, many things. The first of which which follows all, in gaining eternal life, will be to love God. When you love God, you love those around you. When you love those around you, you do not steal, commit murder, adultery, covetry, etc. When you do not commit these sins, you live a righteous life. Yet you cannot love God if you do not know God. Therefore, you must get closer to God by partaking of the Holy Communion, listening to spiritual sermons, reading the Bible daily, practicing a Christian life on a daily and consistent basis.

In terms of the "how," there are many things you must do to get to Heaven. Eternal Salvation is a difficult task, but not impossible through Christ.

I just did not insert the "how." Perhaps I should have :)
  • Matthew 6:25-end
  • [quote author=ilovesaintmark link=topic=13007.msg152919#msg152919 date=1331319045]
    Matthew 6:25-end

Yes; This is exactly what I was thinking of. Thank you Ilovesaintmark :D