CopticCenter.com - New Coptic Site

edited December 1969 in Introductions
Hey Guys,

Well if you're wondering, i found out how to create a topic!

Since there's a discussion about CopticMatch.com, and you guys have been great at saying what you think of it, I wanted to know what you all think of CopticCenter.com.

I posted this on another Coptic site forum, and i can't say that i got many answers. Hope you guys are more lively! lol.

I'm waiting...

God Bless.

Comments

• :o I ANSWERED!

hehe...its a really nice site, thanks for sharing it! GB++
  • hey,
    well thanx for sharing and caring
    i just wanna know ... is it made from a certain church?
    tho its weird ....maybe coz its american!
    o well
    GBUUUUUUU
    ;)
  • yea it looks so american but the Pope Shenouda and Jesus are there
    lol ;D
    kinda strange
    but its a great website !
  • Hey Guys,

haha.. thanx for the answers!
    I gotta tell you though, it's not just American, it's Canadian as well :o)

I think the reason it looks 'american' is cause most of the items are not specifically Coptic, but that's gonna change soon. We're working with a church to put all the Coptic items up ASAP. We're just waiting for Abouna's approval on something.

The website is not directly associated with a single church, but several priests and one very famous bishop (a fav of mine) all know about it and support the idea.

Reason we did it this way is cause we wanted it to be a Coptic site for everyone, not just a certain church. (btw, we're all ONE church, no matter which church we go to).

• K, i'm trying to use the contact form to get in touch with whoever is in charge of this site, but whenever i submit, it give me the error message "cannot send message because you are from an unauthorized domain".

Any idea who i should email? Or could that person email me directly: [email protected].

Thanks in advance.

Ps.
  • :)its a nice site! I will definatley go back to see what has been done! Thanx! :)