Tasbeha.org Videos?

edited December 1969 in Technical Topics
Before, there used to be videos on tasbeha.org for Om el Ghelaba (The mother of the needy) and other saints. I wanted to watch that movie (om el ghelaba) but it seems that they have been removed? Every time I click on videos, it takes me to a tasbeha.org youtube channel that is missing all the saint movies that have been previously on the site. Is there any way I can watch this movie? What happened?

Comments

• videos are not hosted on the site anymore, but it's just a youtube channel that had most of the videos that were on the site. om el-ghalaba movie is not there anymore, BUT you can watch here:

i think this youtube video should work......i am on a linux sys that doesn't have flash so i am not sure if it's good.
  • The information that has been posted in the forum seems to be very much reliable, I think that you have really shown a preety good work, I think that it is too good, that you have posted this kind of article, keep on posting more like this.
  • [quote author=minatasgeel link=topic=12842.msg151093#msg151093 date=1327530097]
    videos are not hosted on the site anymore, but it's just a youtube channel that had most of the videos that were on the site. om el-ghalaba movie is not there anymore, BUT you can watch here:

i think this youtube video should work......i am on a linux sys that doesn't have flash so i am not sure if it's good.

ubuntu all the way!!!  ;D

But, it doesn't matter what you do, you can't beat windows.