Wish you all a GREAT 2012! And some NICE Bible Verses for the new year

edited January 2012 in Random Issues
Hey all lovely tasbeha members!  :D

1. I want to wish all of you a very happy, blessed new year, full of love, joy, peace, holiness, purity and blessings. I hope that we come every year closer to the Lord Jesus Christ and that this year 2012 may be a greater year than 2011.
Especially Father Peter, who helped most of us a lot with several problems and great discussions. Happy New year Father :)

2. Does any of you have good intentions for next year? What do you want to do better/to change next year or what do you not want to do next year?

3. What are all of you going to do with new years evening (or what did you do if you read it after new year)? I am going to the Holy Liturgy in the church. No fireworks this year. And you?

God Bless and pray for me!

Comments

• Hi Marmar,
    1. Happy New Year to you too!
    2. LOL funny you ask...I was just thinking about that. I'd like to change my entire personality from terrible characteristics to better ones.
    3. Church with my family.
    God bless you in the New Year.
  • 2012!!! WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE!!!
    lol
  • [quote author=GODlovesme link=topic=12755.msg149740#msg149740 date=1325363407]
    Hi Marmar,
    1. Happy New Year to you too!
    2. LOL funny you ask...I was just thinking about that. I'd like to change my entire personality from terrible characteristics to better ones.
    3. Church with my family.
    God bless you in the New Year.

Nice!  ;) Thank you GODlovesme.
  • [quote author=Ioannes link=topic=12755.msg149757#msg149757 date=1325394530]
    2012!!! WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE!!!
    lol

Lol, happy new year Ioannes!
  • [quote author=+Marmar+ link=topic=12755.msg149773#msg149773 date=1325428165]
    [quote author=Ioannes link=topic=12755.msg149757#msg149757 date=1325394530]
    2012!!! WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE!!!
    lol

Lol, happy new year Ioannes!

:P
  • +In the name of the Father, and the son, and the Holy Spirit, one God amen.+

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Today, God wants you to know that a new year, is a year with new chances for us...

1. To have new hope and faith in the Lord, "For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. " (Jeremiah 29:11)
    2. To be given a new heart with new and right desires, "And I will give you a new heart with new and right desires" (Ezekiel 36:25-27)
    3. To be cleaned and purified from sins, "Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean" (Ezekiel 36:25-27)
    4. To begin a new way to truly repentance from our heart, "From then on, Jesus began to preach, “Turn from your sins and turn to God, because the Kingdom of Heaven is near.” (Matt 4:17)
    5. To succeed in our plans, life, work and study, "May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed. " (Psalm 20:4)
    6. To find the Lord Jesus Christ through prayers and the Holy Bible,"Seek the LORD while he may be found; call on him while he is near." (Isaiah 55:6)
    7. To trust in God that he is with us and will never let us go,"Do not be terrified, Do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go" ( Joshua 1:7-9)
    8. To accept God and give him our heart, "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength." (Mark 12:30)
    9. To rejoice in our Lord Jesus every day, "Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!" (Philippians 4:4-8)
    10. To thank the Lord Jesus every day, "Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever." (Psalm 107:1)
    11. To be a son/daughter of Our Heavenly, lovely Father, "For you are all children of God through faith in Christ Jesus." (Galatians 3:26)
    [shadow=red,left]
    [shadow=red,left][move][shadow=red,left]A happy new year to all my dear brothers and sisters in Christ and a merry Christmas. Please, remember me in your prayers! God will bless you for it![/shadow][/move]

Please, watch these messages to you! God's voice for you.. For New year: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhCNpINlESo&feature=related
    For Christmas: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUiGv5_7Pe8&feature=player_embedded#!