Theological College

edited December 2011 in Personal Issues
I am very interested in studying at the Saint Athanasius Coptic Orthodox Theological College in Melbourne, Australia (eventually, when I finish undergrad here in the States).  Specifically, I would like to earn my Master's from there.  Does anyone have any information on this college at all?  I went on their website and I could not find any degree program information, or costs, or details for international students (living arrangements, etc). 

I'm also wondering if it would be wise to obtain a Master's from there, as in would it transfer to the United States (and allow me to teach with it at a University here, for example)?  OR would it be a better idea just to take a class or two there for knowledge purposes? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you in advance, my dear brothers and sisters in Christ :)

Edit: I've been doing my research for the past few hours and i've discovered that they only offer a diploma in theology...in the future they will create higher degree programs as well as online programs (and when I say future, I mean 2012 and 2013, respectively).  However, what can you do with a diploma in theology? Also, the Pope Shenouda III Coptic Orthodox Theological College in Sydney offers a diploma in theology (ALSO ONLINE, which is a huge plus for me) but they are not as accredited apparently?