trouble downloading with mac

i just bought a brand new mac book pro and every time i log in and go to the media page it logs me out and downloads don't work I'm so confused but i really want hymns on my iPhone i had my dad download one (golgotha) and email it to me an it worked fine from his computer but not mine can u please help me let me know if I'm doin anything wrong i run iOS five on my iPhone and lion on my mac (osx) and my browser is Version 5.1.1 (7534.51.220

Comments

• [quote author=benjaminjoshua23 link=topic=12489.msg146364#msg146364 date=1319254669]
    i just bought a brand new mac book pro and every time i log in and go to the media page it logs me out and downloads don't work I'm so confused but i really want hymns on my iPhone i had my dad download one (golgotha) and email it to me an it worked fine from his computer but not mine can u please help me let me know if I'm doin anything wrong i run iOS five on my iPhone and lion on my mac (osx) and my browser is Version 5.1.1 (7534.51.220

Hey Ben
    What OS is your dad running cos i might just try to emulate him then if he is having success and its a software issue.
    Thanks
  • I have the same problem downloading and I have no one to download the files and send em to me :)

I'm trying to download: "Songs>English>Shepherd of My Soul"
    operating system: Mac os X 10.6.8
    browser: Firefox 7.0.1
    Chrome 15.0.874.106
    Safari Version 5.1.1

the three browsers are doing the same, logging me offf

GBU
  • my father has a pc
    windows 7 i think
  • have you tried anything new i sent u all the info you need just let me know if theres anything else i can  do