Downloading

edited December 1969 in Technical Topics
everytime i got to the media page it logs me out so i log on again and go to media page ant then it logs me out again etc. so i cant download anything :(  :-[

Comments

• I am having a similar problem. Each time i try to download a pop up appears that tells me i need to log on even though i have.  When i try to log on again i get directed back to the forum page and so on....Can anyone please tell me where i am going wrong. Thanks in advance and God bless
  • Hi Friends - similar problem - I just registered for the first time today. Praise God and wanted to download a hymn but effectively it logged me out.
    Peace
    In Christ
  • I am also unable to download.  Has this been fixed?
  • Message the admins (Maged or mikesl).
  • [quote author=Unworthy1 link=topic=12370.msg145519#msg145519 date=1317590287]
    Message the admins (Maged or mikesl).

Do they check this forum considering it's the technical help one. If not can you please tell me their user names so I can try follow this up. God bless
  • [quote author=coptic-knight link=topic=12370.msg145618#msg145618 date=1317785948]
    [quote author=Unworthy1 link=topic=12370.msg145519#msg145519 date=1317590287]
    Message the admins (Maged or mikesl).

Do they check this forum considering it's the technical help one. If not can you please tell me their user names so I can try follow this up. God bless

Those are their user names.

• Please try clearing out your internet cache and cookies, revisit the hymn download again.

Maged
  • Ya I cleared the cache and all but it still doesn't work... I don't it's with us, but rather I think it's your side... it seems to be a glitch
  • Please provide this information and we'll look into it...

1. Operating System
    i.e. Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Mac OS / Redhat Linux, etc...

2. Browser you are using and version
    (You can get this by going to HELP -> ABOUT
    i.e. IE 6.0.2800.xpsp2

3. The exact error message you get if any.

4. What file you were trying to download.
  • I am also unable to download  :(
  • BTW, I am using the Android operating system.

Thanks,
    Theophilus Rik
  • Everyone... 

Please provide this EXACT information and we will look into it - without this information ... these posts will be ignored..  we cant help you otherwise.

Please provide this information and we'll look into it...

1. Operating System
    i.e. Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Mac OS / Redhat Linux, etc...

i.e. IE 6.0.2800.xpsp2

4. What file you were trying to download
  • The problem I am experiencing is that as soon as I choose to download something it says "Please login or register" I have already registered and logged in. Then I see it has logged me out as I move from home page to the sermons download page. It is very frutrating and has been like this since I registered a few weeks ago.
    Please assist with this.
    Regard,
    Karen
  • [quote author=kaziokzn link=topic=12370.msg146174#msg146174 date=1318753011]
    The problem I am experiencing is that as soon as I choose to download something it says "Please login or register" I have already registered and logged in. Then I see it has logged me out as I move from home page to the sermons download page. It is very frutrating and has been like this since I registered a few weeks ago.
    Please assist with this.
    Regard,
    Karen

YES that is exactly what happens with me.
    O/S: XP,SP2
    Browser: Chrome 14.0.835.202 (but the same issue occurs using IE and Opera)
    File: Verses of Cymbals (Cantor Gad Lewis)

Thank you in advance
  • yea thts exactly what happens... any help? at all?
  • Please provide this information and we'll look into it...

1. Operating System

WINDOWS VISTA

GOOGLE CHROME

I DO NOT GET ANY ERROR. I GET LOGGED OUT AUTOMATICALLY WHEN I GO TO ANY DOWNLOAD.

Hymns --  Fasts  -- Nativity --  Cantor Gad Lewis

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP RESOLVING THIS MATTER! May the Lord reward you!
  • 1. Operating System
    Windows Vista

Google Chrome (11.0.696.60 beta)

"Please log in or register first"(BUT I DO LOG IN!)

Midnight praises - Ibrahim Ayad

please I am hoping that someone can help me and do it quick ive been longing to have the midnight praises with me wherever I go to praise God, GOd bless you and your service :)
  • Hi,

i've just registered and activated, and have the same problem.

Browser: Mozilla Firefox 7.0.1 and IE 8 (both fail)

Error message : "Please log in or register first"

File: Media -- Liturgies --Father Anthony Hanna, Liturgy of St. Basil, Track 01

Thanks for any help. God be with you.