Hello!

edited December 1969 in Introductions
Hi, I've been reading posts on here for a while but only decided to join in now. I hope that I can learn a lot from everyone!

God bless.

Comments

• Ke to pnevmati so!  :)

I'm glad you decided to join. I look forward to learning from you. God bless you.
  • hello :)
  • Welcome to the fourm.
  • Thank you all  :)
  • What church are you from?
  • Hey, I'm from a Coptic church in the UK :)
  • oh awesome :) would be cool to attend a mass in uk english/coptic
  • I like my Church cause the language ratio is pretty much balanced, 1/3 english, 1/3 coptic and 1/3 arabic, so it caters for all :)

Where are you from?
  • Dear Irinipasi,
    I live in Newcastle and go to Newcastle church. Do you happen to go there?
    Dear SY,
    There is a debate going on at the moment about the usage of word "Mass". I guess it would be better for us all to stick to the word "Liturgy" rather than "Mass".
    Oujai qen `P[C
  • Hi Ophadece, no I don't go to Newcastle, I'm from the Midlands :)
  • So you probably remember me and my wife Phiby dear irinipasi. MY name is Fady, moved to Newcastle 3 years ago... do we know each other?
    Oujai
  • Sorry, it doesn't ring any bells
  • No probs irinipasi, nice to meet you here. Hope to see you face to face one day
    Oujai

• Wow thats awesome--especially the arabic bit...

[quote author=IriniPasi link=topic=11900.msg141949#msg141949 date=1311681159]
    I like my Church cause the language ratio is pretty much balanced, 1/3 english, 1/3 coptic and 1/3 arabic, so it caters for all :)

Where are you from?

A church in Sydney, Australia... we have one liturgy in arabic and the other in english and both have 1:1 ratio each of coptic and arabic / english..
  • Nice to meet you IriniPasi! H.G. Bishop Misael ordained me epsaltos about ten years ago!  :D