starting a new job

edited December 1969 in Prayer Requests
Pray for me
i am starting a whole new job a whole new career .I need your prayers .i went to school for a long time and had to work very hard to get here .I give all glory to the one true god Christ.

Comments

• Lord have mercy!
  • [quote author=sodr2 link=topic=11782.msg140880#msg140880 date=1309818625]
    Lord have mercy!

Christ Have Mercy! Lord have mercy! Christ Have Mercy! Lord have mercy! Christ Have Mercy! Lord have mercy! Christ Have Mercy! Lord have mercy! Christ Have Mercy! Lord have mercy! Christ Have Mercy! Lord have mercy! Christ Have Mercy! Lord have mercy! Christ Have Mercy! Lord have mercy! Christ Have Mercy! Lord have mercy! Christ Have Mercy! Lord have mercy! Christ Have Mercy! Lord have mercy! Christ Have Mercy! Lord have mercy! Christ Have Mercy! Lord have mercy! Christ Have Mercy! Lord have mercy! Christ Have Mercy! Lord have mercy! Christ Have Mercy! Lord have mercy! Christ Have Mercy! Lord have mercy! Christ Have Mercy! Lord have mercy! Christ Have Mercy! Lord have mercy!
  • [quote author=axum link=topic=11782.msg140844#msg140844 date=1309800237]
    Pray for me
    i am starting a whole new job a whole new career .I need your prayers .i went to school for a long time and had to work very hard to get here .I give all glory to the one true god Christ.

Congratulations axum, I pray that you have a successful time in your career and that it will help support you and your family. Don't forget to return back to God what is His. Some people when they get a job they become greedy with money and they don't return back to God money. The money you get is a gift from God. So basically by giving tithes you return a portion of the money that God has given you, this way you will be rewarded. Always remember God and don't ever think you are now independent now that you can support yourself physically on this earth.

I know you aren't the kind of person that would do something bad like this but a warning wouldn't hurt. ;D

Congratulations and God bless.