mahragan alkeraza 2011 related arts

edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
What are the rules/restrictions for art in the mahragan alkeraza 2011? and also if you know, what are the rules/restrictions for the music in the mahragan alkeraza 2011?

thanx in advance

Comments

• also what are the rules/restrictions for like all of the related arts, like research, electronics, that engineering thing, etc.

[move]thanx in advance[/move]
  • What city/country are you in? And what church? I'm interested in mahregan el keraza. We started it in our diocese (Southern US) this past year, doing a section for spirituality/stories, hymns, and coptic. We are hoping to make it better/expand on it over the coming year. What categories does yours have? And is it a competition among churches? How does that work? I'd be very interested in that if you don't mind telling me about it. Or if you could link me to a website that explains it (in English), that would be great.
  • [quote author=tenoosht link=topic=11677.msg140021#msg140021 date=1308670075]
    What city/country are you in? And what church? I'm interested in mahregan el keraza. We started it in our diocese (Southern US) this past year, doing a section for spirituality/stories, hymns, and coptic. We are hoping to make it better/expand on it over the coming year. What categories does yours have? And is it a competition among churches? How does that work? I'd be very interested in that if you don't mind telling me about it. Or if you could link me to a website that explains it (in English), that would be great.

My church is in the Southern US, too and it's st.mark church in Tennessee, Actually the sunday school teachers for my grades didn't even tell us or make us start on any related arts, and i love doing those for the mahragan. I just heard that they're all due the first week of july and that was very panicing for me because i don't like doing this stuff when i'm close to the test dates. And especially that i have no info whatsoever on ANYTHING. and yes it is a compitition among other churches, but mostly in the sports, idk yet on the arts and music, which is what i love doing and the ones i do for the mahragan everytime it comes. For the games/sports, they just gather in a church where there is a nice field and play against each other in teams, and who ever has the most points, just like in regular sport team compititions, wins. and actually, i was hoping that someone would have a website link that explains everything in english for me, and i found out that there's a mahraganalkeraza.com but most of it is in construction still
  • also, does anyone know where i could find the notes to play any spiritual songs on the piano/violin online or something. If you find the piano notes, than i could play those notes on the violin and vice/versa.