Error Messages

edited December 1969 in Technical Topics
This is something that seems to happen to me all the time now:

I go to make a post (or send a message, or flag a post as spam) and then go to do another within the same minute and I get something like "Error! Your last post was less than 60 seconds ago!" and it doesn't let me make the post. When I go to resubmit it, I get something like, "Error! You already submitted this post!" Even though this post which I already submitted never went through. Is there any way this can be changed? Or am I the only one that gets kind of annoyed by it?  ???

Comments

• I don't have that problem unless I have a network issue and click again too quickly.
  • it happens to me sometimes when it's my first message after i log on (so i didn't send any within 60 seconds).
    i think the computer can tell the difference between priests and other people.
    ;)
    we just get to learn more patience by putting up with the computer being annoying!
    if it still doesn't let you post after waiting a minute then try closing the window, doing something else for a few minutes and then opening the tasbeha.org page again.