Prayer for Father Peter

edited December 1969 in Prayer Requests
Tomorrow is my 48th birthday and I ask for the prayers of those who are able.

Indeed I would ask that you pray for me each day of this next year of my life as I especially seek to be committed to the will of God as He makes it plain to me.

Thank you and God bless you

Comments

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY FATHER!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you.
  • Happy Birthday to you;

Happy Birthday to you;

Happy Birthday dear Fr. Peter;

Happy Birthday to you.

Sana hilwa maa Yasou;
    Sana hilwa maa Yasou;
    Sana hilwa, Sana hilwa;
    Sana hilwa, maa Yasou.

You took the fun away by giving out your age.  I was going to try to make some money on it by making a game of it.

Incidentally, my birthday is tomorrow--also.
  • Your birthday is everyday... incidentally.  ::)
  • Happy birthday dearest Father! I'm sure God will fill you with grace and love even more.

Thank God to you've taught me much just by reading your Spirit inspired words.

May God keep your priesthood for many more dutiful years to come.
  • My Dear Father,

I must confess, my birthday is not tomorrow.  Please accept my confession.
    I thought I may piggyback on your birthday and get some early well-wishes.
    I'm trying to ride on your coat tails.

Actually my birthday is today (just a joke).
  • P.S.:

You are always in my prayers.
    I thank you dearly for all that you have done for me and for my family.
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY FATHER PETER!

May The Lord Bless Your Life, family, service and You and many years!  :D

• You're awesome.
  • Happy birthday, Father. I will keep you in my prayers. Thank you so much for all you do for me and all of us here. (It's quite a lot, you see.)  :)
  • Romans 10:15 "And how shall they preach, except they be sent? As it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!"

Father Bless,

May you be blessed with one of your happiest birthdays ever.
    May this be your best year ever,and may your physical body not realize that it is another year older!!
    Thank you for the sermons and inspiration that you give us on a daily basis
    Thank you for sacrificing your time and energy so that we could be so blessed and grow in the Lord.
    You are an example we can follow without ifs and buts, without apology.

May God continue to bless you abundantly and give you many more years of good health and faithful service.

You truly have earned the accolades of not only us but also of God himself when He tells you, "Well done thou good and faithful servant..."
  • slow down, i'm trying to catch up!
    it's official, i am younger than father peter  ;)
    ilovesaintmark, i heard you were about the same age, is that right?

we will pray for you lots and probably have some kind of party online, plus see who can write the nicest thing!
    i suppose 'i am younger than you' is not going to win...

•   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Father Peter

Mabruuk and Cherombi ( congradulations and may you live to be 100) I pray for you in your commitment to the will of GOD.

I just had a new baby born on the 31st of May. Sorry his names not Peter. Oh well. All the best on your day, and for the next year :)
  • Happy Birthday Abounna Peter!!
  • Dearest Fr. Peter,

May the Lord sustain you and keep you committed to Him for many years to come. Having never met you I have truly felt your sincere concern as a father.  I pray that the Lord blesses your time so that many more may feel your love and enjoy your wisdom.

[move]HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  :D[/move]

In XC,
    Unworthy1
  • [quote author=mabsoota link=topic=11541.msg138961#msg138961 date=1307132597]
    slow down, i'm trying to catch up!
    it's official, i am younger than father peter  ;)
    ilovesaintmark, i heard you were about the same age, is that right?

we will pray for you lots and probably have some kind of party online, plus see who can write the nicest thing!
    i suppose 'i am younger than you' is not going to win...

Wow, ilovesaint mark at the same age as Fr Peter? I thought he was about 20  :o
  • He's 23.
  • Happy Birthday Fr. Peter, thank you for all your hard work and effort you put in teaching us about Christ and the Church.
  • sorry, i shouldn't start rumours.
    just i thought he was maybe around 30 so i added a few years...
    samehni ya akhee sughayar  :(
    i think u r younger than me anyway.

may God preserve his life anyway and may he have many years of service to God.
    may father peter keep teaching us till he's like the desert fathers with a big white beard down to his waist with thousands of spiritual children  :)
  • God bless him
  • [quote author=TITL link=topic=11541.msg138992#msg138992 date=1307217388]
    He's 23.

Double that and it might be right?

This is late but Happy Birthday Fr. Peter!
  • well, i always thought ilovesaintmark was younger than me (and i am younger than father peter), but i started the 'old' rumour because he was cheeky enough to try to get birthday wishes at the wrong time.
    that is something a young person would do, so i want now to cancel the rumours about his old age and say sorry!

joshuaa, congratulations on the birth of your child, you must be quite old too!
    i hope he has a blessed baptism and you are all fine.

father peter, how's the big white beard coming on?
    i suppose u have another 48 years to go yet...
    ;)
  • I'm older than Fr. Peter. 

I'm 90.

I walk like I'm 90.
    I talk like I'm 90.
    I must be 90.

•   Thank you! And yes I am older than Father Peter. Joshua is my first sons name. because he was going to be born on the western Christmas day. But he was late and was born inbetween our Christmas's. Our lead Deacon suggested it.

GOD bless Father Peter and in which, I think we are blessed as well. Also ilsm, as you feel like ninety, you don't have to avoid temptation so much, as it will avoid you.
  • Thank you for your birthday greetings.

Please continue to pray for me every day of this 49th year of my life that I might seek to serve God above all, and that he might grant me all that I need to do His will.

God bless you all

Father Peter
  • Dear Father Peter,

Though very late, wishing you a Happy Birthday and many good years to come.
    Please forgive my bad manners.

GBU

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • u guys know each other and i feel left out because i live in a suberb of Nashville, TN
    this is where father Boutros serves!!
  • I've only met a couple of people who post here, and spoken on the phone to a few more. So don't feel left out.
  • Thank u abouna!! ;D