Egyptian protests creating publicity for the COC

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
My church was in the newspaper!

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/bs-md-local-egyptian-community-20110130,0,2469831.story

btw the baltimore sun is the big boy of newspapers around here... so this is a big deal!

Comments

• Our Abouna and a deacon from our church were interviewed by Hugh Hewitt on 870 AM (conservative radio) a few days ago about this issue.
  • Cool!

Lol Mina, the second video on the link ("Prayer service for Egyptians in Jersey City") is so funny when he is talking about all the fear and sadness in the people in the church and then he shows the scene inside the church and no one is there hahaha
  • [quote author=servant33 link=topic=10592.msg129070#msg129070 date=1296454086]
    Cool!

Lol Mina, the second video on the link ("Prayer service for Egyptians in Jersey City") is so funny when he is talking about all the fear and sadness in the people in the church and then he shows the scene inside the church and no one is there hahaha

well they were doing their hw and being there very early. actually i wasn't in church yesterday (stuck on campus) but i heard the liturgies were just beautiful.