New priest for Holmdel

edited August 2004 in Faith Issues
GUYS GUESS WUT WERE GETTIN A NEW ABOUNA IN HOLMDEL ;D NOW I CAN FINALLY CONFESS 2 AN ABOUNA AND I ACTUALLY LIKE HIM CUZ I USED 2 TALK 2 HIM INSTEAD OF ABOUNA FOR ADVICE

Comments

• Wow, I'm happy for you guys. We are in dire need of a priest now, so we need all of your prayers, but congratz to holmdel.

sleepy
  • hey sleepy where do u go 2 church and MarMar i thought u go 2 cedargrove ???
  • Actually, we only have two priests now because abouna morcos left, and we need help with the service. Kyrillos, I go to church in Bergen.

sleepy
  • ;DCongratz to Holmdel!!! ;D I'm very happy for you guys and by the way kyrollis02, I really like your church. I've been there a vey times and it is AMAZING. GOD Bless it more and more. Sleepymusician, you guys are so lucky to have 2 priests. I know mad churches who only have one abouna and are in desperate needs for another one. Besides, you have abouna sorial. He is soo nice and soo cool. You should consider yourself lucky. But I still hope God grants your wish and gives you guys another priest (of course after he's done making sure all the other churches have at least 2 preists lolz), you know your church more than I do so good luck with that ;).

God bless you all!!

• Thank you all for I feel with great pleasure you are close to our Coptic church, which indeed Apostolic church. Pray to GOD to help
    our Pope Shenouda to ordinate or send priests and establish
    churches in every state. We are in great need for that.
  • hey NotOfThisWorld where do go 2 church
  • Well, I go to whereva God takes me. :-\ Sometimes I go to the Bayonne churches, sometimes Burgen, Westside, Staten Island, Belleville, Mecur, east brunswick, or any other church. It depends on where I feel like going lol. They're all places of God and they all comfort me. Thanks for asking and God Bless.
  • [quote author=MarMar91 link=board=1;threadid=580;start=0#msg9806 date=1093839364]
    where'd abouna morcos go, and lol, y do u need more than 2 priests--lol

I'd rather not talk about the whole abouna morcos thing, but it turned out complicated, and he's gone, that's all there is to know. And, why do we need more than two priests? Because two priests alone cannot handle all the stress from one church, we need more than two. God bless our two priests, but God knows our needs.

sleepy
  • he went back to egypt. i think im gonna start a thread on that, i doubt it though, i need to let some steam out. :-X >:(

congrats to homdel! i know ur soon-to-be priest. he is a great guy. ur very lucky ;D :) ;)