I'm worried about this guy

edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
Hey guys

Check out this link:
http://www.youtube.com/user/ftr34

This guy has been leaving some really weird and fantastical comments on lots of YouTube videos, that's what caught my attention. Esp. videos that badmouth muslims. He's saying things like "RABID DOGS ARE PUT DOWN, NOT SAVED" referring to Muslims. And if you watch his video, (where he's wearing the mask) he lets on that he seems to think he's some kind of Messiah.

Do you think he's just kidding around or do you reckon he really believes what he's saying? I'm not sure, but from what I know, delusions like this are often symptoms a mental disorder. Is he worth reporting to someone? If he really is serious then I think he could be dangerous to himself and others. School shootings like Virginia Tech are often preceded by videos like this from what I've heard.

I'm not sure exactly what should be done so I'm asking for some opinions. I'm just worried that if he is completely ignored he might go on a shooting spree in a mosque or something...

Anyways thanks for your time and God Bless!!!

Pray for me

Comments

• I see your point, but what can you do? Just pray that all the Muslims will see the folly of their ways, and follow the true Lord. And that this raving lunatic will be filled with the peace of the Lord.
  • u cant really do ny thing except pray
  • True unfortunately :(
  • why unfortunately?????
    Prayer can move mountains
    Prayer can do everything....Just have faith.
  • Why worry about this garbage! My advice is to focus on your studies and church service. Get your mind away from this junk...

GB
    Tony
  • Do not believe that kind of garbage
    Jesus Christ is the lord of hosts
    That dude says that the end of the world is at 2012
    That is not true they haven't even read the Holy Book of the Revalations of Saint John the Divine may his blessing be with us all amen
    The world will not end in 2012  No one will ever know because it is from God's will

• let the poor guy say what he wanna say.....just dont listen to him
    may god bring him the true faith and change him
  • HAHAH this guy is messing around. In his profile descriptions he wrote 'send the jinns after me'. jinns are demons in a fiction book we read about in school. so he is probably just bored.
  • Jinns are in the Koran too belive it or not...some sort of spirits that do Allah's bidding i think
  • [quote author=epchois_nai_nan link=topic=7147.msg96268#msg96268 date=1224928988]
    Jinns are in the Koran too belive it or not...some sort of spirits that do Allah's bidding i think

wow really?? O_o in that case this guy is really messed up
  • [quote author=epchois_nai_nan link=topic=7147.msg94677#msg94677 date=1222481836]
    Hey guys

Check out this link:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ftr34

This guy has been leaving some really weird and fantastical comments on lots of YouTube videos, that's what caught my attention. Esp. videos that badmouth muslims. He's saying things like "RABID DOGS ARE PUT DOWN, NOT SAVED" referring to Muslims. And if you watch his video, (where he's wearing the mask) he lets on that he seems to think he's some kind of Messiah.

Do you think he's just kidding around or do you reckon he really believes what he's saying? I'm not sure, but from what I know, delusions like this are often symptoms a mental disorder. Is he worth reporting to someone? If he really is serious then I think he could be dangerous to himself and others. School shootings like Virginia Tech are often preceded by videos like this from what I've heard.

I'm not sure exactly what should be done so I'm asking for some opinions. I'm just worried that if he is completely ignored he might go on a shooting spree in a mosque or something...

Anyways thanks for your time and God Bless!!!

Pray for me

That's scary.