Just for fun

Comments

• [quote author=Loca4Christ link=topic=6134.msg84638#msg84638 date=1206661834]
    Sure sorry for being so late i forgot to log out my account so thats why it seemed im online.Well yeah back to this THe answer is the Ocean

I got it from a laffy taffy wrapper ;D ;D

lol
  • I got one,

what can run but not walk?
  • time?????????
  • Am I right or wrong??????????????????
  • ChristRules or anybody am i right or wrong.Come on you guys post some jokes riddles anything fun on here
  • This one isn't much of a riddle its more of a joke but...

There was a poor family without a father, one mother and 7 sons. The mother baked a cake for the boys and they all wanted the cake for themselves, then the mother said "now boys, what would Jesus do?"

Then the oldest whispered to the youngest "You can be Jesus, I'll be the man who really wants the cake."

And the eldest ended up getting the whole cake  ;D

I made most of it up.

Stay Strong in The LORD,
    Copt Andrew

• THats funny :D :D :D ::)
  • there once was this guy who wanted to see if a frog would jump without its legs. so he cut of one leg, he said jump and the frog jumped. then he cut of a second leg, he said jump and it jumped. then he cut of a third leg, he said jump, and it wouldn't jump. He said it again and it still wouldn't jump. then he said, "poor frog, you became deaf!"

Do u get it!?!?!?!?!
  • Yeah i get it thats funny
    THe frog lost its legs how sad :'(
    hahahahahahahaha
  • [quote author=Loca4Christ link=topic=6134.msg85636#msg85636 date=1208028030]
    Yeah i get it thats funny
    THe frog lost its legs how sad :'(
    hahahahahahahaha

glad u liked it!!!
  • [quote author=Coptic Servent link=topic=6134.msg81465#msg81465 date=1201324312]
    I really don't want to be the one that has to do this, but I have to say it, this is a Coptic forum, there shouldn't be anything that's a joke or rated like pg-14 or m (mature), I didn't want you guys to be forbidden to come back again, because I remember that one of you (not going to mention a name in particular) but one of the admins told you guys that this is the last warning, I really think you should at least tie it in with religious topics!! Sorry if I offended anybody in any way!!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent

normally i have never started a topic for fun and i have never addressed any messages to the admins of this website.

however, may i just say that it would be really good if the website could have a fun section..please don't get me wrong but, isn't it better for people to spend their time on this website than spend it somewhere else that might not be so good for them? please think about it. the community on tasbeha.org is soo great and i love it so why tell people off for having a little fun?
    you know if that person who started this post was me..i would have been upset (im too sensitive) and might think that people are pushing me away. have a good day everyone.
  • nice jokes n riddle by the way! ;D
  • [quote author=Loca4Christ link=topic=6134.msg84688#msg84688 date=1206741642]
    time?????????

Im so sorry i forgot to check back

the answer is a river
  • lol i got another one, and ill try not to forget ahaha

What gets wetter as it drys???
  • A sponge
  • i don't thnk i'll be able to word this but here it goes.................

you take something away from it and it gets bigger!!!!
  • [quote author=Christrules link=topic=6134.msg85817#msg85817 date=1208228128]
    [quote author=Loca4Christ link=topic=6134.msg84688#msg84688 date=1206741642]
    time?????????

Im so sorry i forgot to check back

the answer is a river

No problem dont worry about it.
  • [quote author=*Regretful+Sinner* link=topic=6134.msg85871#msg85871 date=1208277872]
    i don't thnk i'll be able to word this but here it goes.................

A hole??????? im 50% sure this one is right im not very good a these as u can seeeeee

Come on u guys y dont you answer any if u know them
  • [quote author=Loca4Christ link=topic=6134.msg85879#msg85879 date=1208292255]
    [quote author=*Regretful+Sinner* link=topic=6134.msg85871#msg85871 date=1208277872]
    i don't thnk i'll be able to word this but here it goes.................

A hole??????? im 50% sure this one is right im not very good a these as u can seeeeee

Come on u guys y dont you answer any if u know them

u r correct!!!!
  • ;D :D :)
  • [quote author=jydeacon link=topic=6134.msg85820#msg85820 date=1208228996]
    A sponge

Close but the answer is a towel....but i guess its debatable.
  • here is a joke:
    At Sunday school they were teaching how God created everything, including human beings. Little Johnny seemed especially intent when they told him how Eve was created out of one of Adam's ribs.

Later in the week his mother noticed him lying down as though he were ill, and said, Johnny what is the matter? Little Johnny responded, "I have a pain in my side. I think I'm going to have a wife."
    I didnt make it up i got it from a website:
    http:/www.cleanjoke.com/humor/Side-Pain.html
  • Hey!! ;D That was pretty funny!!! :D I liked it thnx!!!! ;D
  • LOL yeah that was funny!
    Ok I have a few riddles- many of you may have heard this before..

1 - How do you put a giraffe in a fridge?
  • [quote author=Hizz_chiilld link=topic=6134.msg86092#msg86092 date=1208657006]
    LOL yeah that was funny!

u put it inside the fridge by head first or neck first.
    LOL yeah that was funny!

Here is a wild guess you get a paper and write on it giraffe or cut it in pieces
  • hahahaha....

Ok
    1. HOw do we put a goat in a fridge based on 3 steps?

2. There was a man sleeping at church, dreaming that he was in WWII, and he was fighting bad ppl, and one was about to attack him and kill him.  and once his wife touched him he got scared and died. QUESTION IS :-- There is something wrong here, What is it?

3. How can I stand behind my father, if my father is standing behind me?
  • I have no clue about the first 2, but is the last one that God is your father, as well as your natural physical father?
    LOL yeah that was funny!

You open the door, put the giraffe in, and close the door!

2. How do you put and elephant in the fridge?
  • open the door take the giraffe out and put the elephant in