PLEASE pray for Abouna

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
Hi I am one of the youth from the church of Virgin Mary and Archangel Michael and our priest, abouna abraham was rushed to the hospital on tuesday. He has a heart problem and he has been rushed to the ER before so pleaaaseeee pray for him!!!

Thanks...

Comments

• if u don't know him he's the priest at the church in connecticut
  • May the Lord, the almighty be with him always and forever, please inform us if anything occurs!! I hope Pope Kyrillos VI the man of prayers, the miraculous be with him and cure him from any illness!!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • he is in my pryers!!!!
  • God will be with him and ur in my prayers.Have Faith
  • May God heal him. salawate el 3adra we kol el kedisine be with Him.
  • may God be iwth him and give him strenght.  salawaat el kedeseen

/
    mahraeel
    plzz p4m sister in Christ
  • May Our Lord Jesus Christ grant him prompt healing and good health with the intercessions of Our Virgin Mother St Mary and all the great Saints, all the righteous Martyrs and the great Saint Archangel Michael. Amen.
  • hey i heard that abouna sorial sorial from bergan is still sick as well... does anyone have status on him?
  • abouna sourial is still sick, please pray for him, that God may provide a speedy recovery
  • what type of cancer does abouna sorial have?
  • It pains me to have to write this down, but our dear and beloved Abouna Sourial passed away on friday the 15th. It's an extremely difficult time for us right now. To have ahd an angel in our midst and to have lost him is heartbreaking. We're all in mourning for our loss, and I cry as I write this now, however, I couldn't be happier for him. He's finally in heaven which is by far the greater thing.

Sleepy
    and sad
  • I'm very depressed to hear that, sorry I don't know much about him, do you mind writing or giving any information about him?? Sorry this might be hard for you to do and I'm sorry that you are heartbroken, please send my condolences to the entire congregation, he must have been beloved!! Was the cause for his passing away a cancer??

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Abouna Sourial was extremely sick in the hospital. He was an angel. He always had a smile on his face and never ceased to spread happiness to others. He constantly asked about you and had the patience of a saint. He was a very soft spoken person, but his words carried a wealth of meaning and we all heard them loud and clear. He had a beautiful heart full of love and it pains me to have to speak in the past tense about him. Jesus help us all.

Sleepy
  • This world is evil, mankind has created this into an ignorant sanctuary in which no one can really get a long, and problems are constantly occuring, you know his place is far better than this, talking about him is a way of acceptance, he seems like he was AMAZING, tell all your friends about his accomplishments if they aren't as familiar with him!  May the Lord bless him and always keep him in his heart!!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • He's already gotten his well deserved reward, however, we have lost a priceless gem on this earth. I only wish his beautiful smile could be preserved forever.

Sleepy

• He has joined his brother the Late H.G Bishop Karas and his Partner in the service the Late  Fr. Antonious Ragheb
  • Another angel went to the place he belongs in!

rabana yerhamna kolena!

bentBABAyasooa`
  • [glow=pink,2,300]I do not like to use the word die, it is too depressing.  I would rather say that Abouna Sorial has left this very cruel world on February 15, 2008.  The last conversation I had with him, he told me that he was going to be traveling.  I then asked him where to another city.  Then he told me heaven.  I was in denial and I said Don't even say that jokingly, you may be sick but God is going to heal you and you are going to be ok. You are going to stay here with us another 30 years. You are not going toleave just yet.  Then he said what ever is God's will is his will. Then I broke out in tears. I was in denial till Saterday then I just cried alot.  Also it was raining in Jersey City.  It rained because even the sky was crying for Abouna Sorial and the rain was tears for him.  Everyone, even the sky was sad about Abouna Sorial leaving the world but he is in a better place now.  :'( [/glow]
  • Wow for some reason that made me cry.
  • [quote author=Noosa_1981 link=topic=6192.msg82853#msg82853 date=1203917626]
    [glow=pink,2,300]I do not like to use the word die, it is too depressing.  I would rather say that Abouna Sorial has left this very cruel world on February 15, 2008.  The last conversation I had with him, he told me that he was going to be traveling.  I then asked him where to another city.  Then he told me heaven.  I was in denial and I said Don't even say that jokingly, you may be sick but God is going to heal you and you are going to be ok. You are going to stay here with us another 30 years. You are not going toleave just yet.  Then he said what ever is God's will is his will. Then I broke out in tears. I was in denial till Saterday then I just cried alot.  Also it was raining in Jersey City.  It rained because even the sky was crying for Abouna Sorial and the rain was tears for him.  Everyone, even the sky was sad about Abouna Sorial leaving the world but he is in a better place now.  :'( [/glow]

That just means he is that deserving, he was accepted by the world and the society, and God sent him to the world as a gift to you all, that just tells you how precious he is!! May the Lord help you all heal with the acceptance, heard that he was a great person, so he must be in a special special place in God's heart and I hope God heals the loss in your heart!!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent