helping the youth i need ideas

whywhy
edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
i need ideas in ways ican help the YOUTH..

my thoughts so far is to burn specific sermons for specific people based on the idea that alot of people trust in me and talk to me and tell me alot of their problems , thus take it as an opportunity from god to give me the chance to burn certain sermons (particularly by fr anthony messih) to certain freinds who i know will appreciate such a topic.

PLS give me more ideas that are similar to this idea. a way in which i can use my god given resbonsibility that alot of friends open up to me and  ask me for advice. in what way can i help out...
how can i serve them, bring them closer to God??

p4m
+WHY+

Comments

• ok one small idea......have like a mini dictionary of bible verses for example if your friend is depressed.......find verses to inspire them, eventhough the whole bible is inspiring, some verses just make you smile n fill you with hope.....i can give examples of issues and verses if you like???

God bless n take care
  • great idea, yes pls give me averse just to start me off but i can see where your heading.

nce idea thankyou very much!
  • Afraid:
    Psalm 34:4, Matt 10:28, 2 Tim 1:7, Heb 13:5, 6

Faith Falls;
    Psalms 42:5, Heb 11

then you might have other headings like lonely,depressed, defeated, needing peace, thankful, tempted, worried etc

ill post some more up later

God bless and take care
  •  
              DONT THEY ALREADY HAVE THAT IN THE BIBLE??? USUALLY AT THE FRONT NEAR THE INTRO?
                                          P.S good luck
  • not in the NKJV!!
  • Sermons are a great idea.. Also books and music [Christian] that relate... ?

Don't under-estimate THE POWER OF PRAYER!
  • retreats are good too..