PRAYERS!!!

edited January 2010 in Personal Issues

Your sister in Christ... Coptic88

Comments

• you are in my prayers
  • thanx jydeacon :'(
  • Coptic88,
    never fear my dear becoz kerestina is here lol jkz, never fear for the Lord is always near ;)

suffering is like a fork in the road we either grow bitter or better
    we need to recognise the benefits of suffering although its painful its a learning experience and an opportunity for us to grow and learn more about ourselves

God loves ya darl and he wants us to be great thats why he gave us a great mountain to climb :)

take care of urself darl n smile ;D ur def. in my prayers

• thanx for ur prayers.

Coptic88
  • Habebi if u put in ur best thats all that counts...God give each person a set number of talent, u dont have to be like the person with 5 talents..just ain on increaing ur number thats all..dont look onto other ppls!!

umm dw, life passes and everyone dies..

i need PRAYERS ASWELL PPL...im in a hard time of my skooling carrer aswell

ide appreaciate it ..

lol u can mention to God my name: Marina, instead of 'why' lol..thanks heapds:D
  • i think that we should all pray for each other especially in this time of year because everyone is going through the same thing and tough times at school with exams.

God Bless and Pray for me and my weakness
  • i think that you should do what you can. as long as u do ur share of work, then God will help you complete the job. u said that u did not do well on the finals. God is waiting for the rite time to give you the good grade. dont wry. as long as u keep wrkin hard. :) ;)

may god be with u and remember us in ur prayers. bii
  • do not worry about tomorrow. for tomorrow has its own troubles. ;)
  • hey coptic88,
    I am sorry about your results.
    I had death in the family right when the college semester started, and my grades weren't too good either, my GPA droped, bas i still thank god, because It could have been worse!.
    yalla rabana ma3ak
  • hii sy to respond late. i juss wanted to say sry for ur grades. dont foreget jesus. he mite have been waiting for the rite time.
  • god bless
  • [quote author=Coptic88 link=board=10;threadid=4798;start=0#msg65455 date=1167223950]
    Kerestina... u know how u said u either grow bitter or better, well i'm DEFINATLEY bitter!!!

u may seem bitter now but thru god whom all things are possible, you and ur situation will get better
  • rabena ma3aki ya setee
  • [coptic]+ Pi`<rictoc aftonf>[/coptic]

Hello everyone,

Instead of starting a new thread, I figured I'd hijack this one.  ;D

Anyway, tomorrow I will be giving a 20 minute talk on my research.  Now, I despise public speaking, but God has seen fit to have me do it.  His will be done.  Anyway, my talk will be at 5pm EST and so your prayers would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you all in advance.
  • Dear Κηφᾶς,

My prayers are with you. It can be quite an ordeal - but consecrate it to Him, and it will be less so.

I hope - and pray - it goes well.

In Christ,

John
  • Just did, don't work yourself up to it too much... In the words of our friends from Nike,
    "Just do it!"
  • i was in a similar situation......its good to confront ur fears or weakness it makes you stronger and confident enough to do it again..............so god bless and may he be by ur side......amen :)

btw what was the reseach about??
  • pray for me as well
  • indeed ;)
  • [coptic]+ Pi`<rictoc aftonf>[/coptic]

Thank you all for you prayers.  They were extremely helpful, and my talk went very well thank God. 

Kerestina,

In response to your question, I'm in my first year of Graduate School.  I am pursuing a Masters' Degree in Medical Imaging, in the field of cancer research.  In particular, I'm studying prostate cancer in a transgenic mouse model.

Once again, thank you all for your prayers.
  • [quote author=Κηφᾶς link=topic=4798.msg70073#msg70073 date=1176981729]
    [coptic]+ Pi`<rictoc aftonf>[/coptic]

Thank you all for you prayers.  They were extremely helpful, and my talk went very well thank God. 

Kerestina,

In response to your question, I'm in my first year of Graduate School.  I am pursuing a Masters' Degree in Medical Imaging, in the field of cancer research.  In particular, I'm studying prostate cancer in a transgenic mouse model.

Once again, thank you all for your prayers.

presenting is easier when you know what your talkin about, anyways what your studying is incredible.....n congrats for a successful presentation :) :) :)
  • Dear Κηφᾶς,

I am so glad it went well - congratulations. You have chosen a demanding vocation - but one that gives the potential to bear a powerful witness to the Lord. May He strengthn and sustain you.

In Christ,

John
  • hopefully God would make u pass ur exams. And i will pray for u!
  • don't worry  i'll pray for you. Here is some advice. just leave it to god. leave everything in his hands and everything will turn out fine trust me.