DJ

Comments

• lemme quote something from another topic:

hahahahahahha o my goodness AnbaBola all ur comments r classics lol hahah u crack me up so hard!

thanks FULLY RELY ON GOD
    after this comment... nothing can be said!!
  • Whatever, I am your "FRIEND" and i don't want to lie to you or make you live in something that is not even true.....!!
    So as a friend, it is my job to tell you "SORRY, barseam... your jokes are not funny"
  • ok... that's ur opinion ms. "look", lets see what other ppl say!

ppl... what do u think of the jokes i crack up on bentBABAyasooa`????

should we have a poll on this??? but wait... i forsee it to be 100% funny!!! oh well.. :P
  • [quote author=AnbaBola link=board=11;threadid=4735;start=30#msg64743 date=1165850273]
    ok... that's ur opinion ms. "look", lets see what other ppl say!

It is my honest opinion, and as a "FRIEND" i can NOT tell a lie!
    [quote author=AnbaBola link=board=11;threadid=4735;start=30#msg64743 date=1165850273]
    ppl... what do u think of the jokes i crack up on bentBABAyasooa`????

why does it have to be bentBABAyasooa` now??

[quote author=AnbaBola link=board=11;threadid=4735;start=30#msg64743 date=1165850273]
    should we have a poll on this??? but wait... i forsee it to be 100% funny!!! oh well.. :P

KEEP DREAMING, as a friend i should advice you to wake UP and smell the coffee or should i say cleaning chemicals....!!!
  • should i say cleaning chemicals....!!!

looks like they cleaned ur brain up with some chemicals in that chem final...
    i really feel bad... go buy urself a peanut and put it n ur skull... it might be close what u had initially...
    hehehehe
  • LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ok stop it guys.. personally anbabola craks me up sooo hard.. anyway can we plz get bk to the topic! not really respectful thnks
  • oooooooooooooo
    did someone turn red??? matafi maybe!!!

ok... sorry saviour lives in me...
  • [quote author=FULLY RELY ON GOD link=board=11;threadid=4735;start=30#msg64748 date=1165850902]
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ok stop it guys.. personally anbabola craks me up sooo hard.. anyway can we plz get bk to the topic! not really respectful thnks

Wow.......... FROG...... KEEP up the laughing spirit!
    and anbabola, looks like you have got a friend here.....! that is good....!!
    But still....... just because one person thinks you "JOKES" are funny, i wouln't doubt it that many people are gonna agree....!!
    and they will be on my side, because ana girl wahdaneya...!!
  • bent, im right here with u LoL :P
  • [quote author=marmara327 link=board=11;threadid=4735;start=30#msg64751 date=1165861464]
    bent, im right here with u LoL :P

Thank you LORD!
  • and they will be on my side, because ana girl wahdaneya...!!

i think someone is starting the sweet talk to get the sympathy going towards her side!!!

come on fight like a man!!!!!... OR, r u giving up???

and anbabola, looks like you have got a friend here.....!

we have always been friends fully rely on god and myself :P

bent, im right here with u

take it back quick... u don't know what ur getting into now... its never too late... Madonna said that once, and god knows what happened to her... she had to change her name to St. Demiana... u don't want to change ur name now, do u?? after all marmara327 sounds very nice... *** I just don't want to see u changing ur name to lookoo327 or something...
  • walla boss baa` i have had it with your so called "SENSE OF HUMOR" di..... eff.... haga te`raf.... and i was trying to be nice, but I guess being nice doesn't pay off.....!!

i think someone is starting the sweet talk to get the sympathy going towards her side!!!

come on fight like a man!!!!!... OR, r u giving up???

I am alawys sweet!
    and you don't want to see me fighting like a man, because you are going to run and regret the day you were BORN!!!
    ;)

take it back quick... u don't know what ur getting into now... its never too late.

marmara327 is the first friend I have made here on tasbeha, so It is hard to break out friendship.......!!! eventhough she is an airhead!!!! :p hahahahahahahhahahaha........... ( I love you marmara327)
  • I am alawys sweet!

to be honest ya3ani... i agree bout this... yalla....

she [marmara327] is an airhead

marmar, i would be cautious...
  • take it back quick... u don't know what ur getting into now... its never too late.

marmara327 is the first friend I have made here on tasbeha, so It is hard to break out friendship.......!!! eventhough she is an airhead!!!! :p hahahahahahahhahahaha........... ( I love you marmara327)

yaaaaaa im her stupid "blonde" friend hehehehehehehe....right bent?! LOL
  • she [marmara327] is an airhead

marmar, i would be cautious...

haha..no i totally agree loooooooooooooool
    idc what bent says i love herrrr =] :D
  • matafi someone????

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH MARMAR

:P for you yally fi balli!!
  • WOW talk about free entertainment lol ;D ;D ;D ;D

i wanna see the true Anabola, i know your only playing nice, show these women what your really made of lol hahaha
  • [quote author=AnbaBola link=board=11;threadid=4735;start=45#msg64764 date=1165881417]
    matafi someone????

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH MARMAR

:P for you yally fi balli!!

lol dont get tooooo excited im still on her side! lol

and for u saviour...bring it onn LOL jp jp :P
  • i tell saviour... i gotta be nice to el banat... bardo ohma zay el sisters ya3ni... otherwise.....

and for u saviour...bring it onn LOL

i got ur back saviour GO FOR IT!!!
  • [quote author=AnbaBola link=board=11;threadid=4735;start=45#msg64764 date=1165881417]
    matafi someone????

Ohh....... you better call them.... When i get done with you!!! Takh BOOM........!! remember??? oohh........ and turn it side ways and shove it straight down your throat.

[quote author=AnbaBola link=board=11;threadid=4735;start=45#msg64764 date=1165881417]
    for you yally fi balli!!

hahahahahhahaha........... mashey ya sedi

show these women what your really made of lol hahaha

Trust me Savior lives in me, that is the BEST anbabola has to offer!!!!
    and like my good friend said..............

and for u saviour...bring it onn LOL jp jp

BRING IT ON!!!! Ooowww......!!!
  • [quote author=AnbaBola link=board=11;threadid=4735;start=45#msg64778 date=1165884079]
    i tell saviour... i gotta be nice to el banat... bardo ohma zay el sisters ya3ni... otherwise.....

See.......... I TOLD YOU!!!
    and you call yourselves MEN!!!! geee.................!!! what a waste of shanabat... and barseam for anbabola....!!!!
  • [quote author=AnbaBola link=board=11;threadid=4735;start=45#msg64778 date=1165884079]
    i tell saviour... i gotta be nice to el banat... bardo ohma zay el sisters ya3ni... otherwise.....

anbabola..hes gonna need it LOOOOOOOOOL
  • ladies ladies ladies

you dont wanna mess with me, yani, i dont want to embarrass you, the last person that challenged me ended up on the floor and i had to use their head to mop the blood :P

you little girls dont even come close to a challenge, so just give up now
  • [quote author=Saviour lives in me link=board=11;threadid=4735;start=45#msg64784 date=1165884499]
    ladies ladies ladies

you dont wanna mess with me, yani, i dont want to embarrass you, the last person that challenged me ended up on the floor and i had to use their head to mop the blood :P

yeaa right!!!
    awwww im sooo scaredd yama3!!!! :P
    and uhh im probably taller den u!! lol
  • and like my good friend said..............

didn't u just say she is an airheaded person... ya raby ya raby...cat fight cat fight :P

Takh BOOM

takh boom eih bas... looks like that peanut is making u dream of alot of thing now... may be try a foola!!! it might turn u into a sa3idi walla haga... u'll be a lot smarter that way...

remember???

i do remember when ur hands were tied behind ur back, and u were dressed in white garment and ... and... and... and i was looking at u from el haosh looking like this :P
  • didn't u just say she is an airheaded person... ya raby ya raby...cat fight cat fight :P

hahaha very funny...inta kida bet awim il nas alla bahdaha! lol

takh boom eih bas... looks like that peanut is making u dream of alot of thing now... may be try a foola!!! it might turn u into a sa3idi walla haga... u'll be a lot smarter that way...

ME N HER R SAIDeen!

i do remember when ur hands were tied behind ur back, and u were dressed in white garment and ... and... and... and i was looking at u from el haosh looking like this :P

bent ur just gonna have him say that?!?!?! lol
  • ME N HER R SAIDeen!

two sa3ida!!! wow... now i'm connecting the points!!!

mara wahad sa3idi esmo bentbabayasooa standing on kumbry asr el nile and was calling out 31 31 31 31, so another sa3idi esmo marmara327 was passing by, and marmar asked bentbaba what's 31 31 31, so bentbaba answered, look down, she pushed her down into the nile and said 32 32 32... two wonderfull sa3aida... right??

bent ur just gonna have him say that?!?!?! lol

she got no more juice i guess :P
  • [quote author=AnbaBola link=board=11;threadid=4735;start=45#msg64786 date=1165884640]

didn't u just say she is an airheaded person... ya raby ya raby...cat fight cat fight :P

ehna ya baba zay raya we skena... hard to sperate us!!!

hahaha very funny...inta kida bet awim il nas alla bahdaha! lol

You tell him marmara327, di esool el meseheya???

ladies ladies ladies

you dont wanna mess with me, yani, i dont want to embarrass you, the last person that challenged me ended up on the floor and i had to use their head to mop the blood

Yeah sure, what it must be an imaginary friend?? and saviour do you work in the cleaning center with anbabola as well???
    hahahahahhahaha.............
  • she got no more juice i guess :P

Juice that!