Pray for me Please

Comments

• tayab khalas...
    you win!! just to make you feel happy and give u some energy for ur other exams ahead....

rabana ma3aky
  • guys which tarneema are you talking about? if its not the one i already have, then please send it to me too. oh and one more request, please pray for me too, i have exams !!!!

i know i tend to come from nowhere and join the thread, which i find a little funny. i read what you guys post but most of the time i don't have time to post or i am not signed in . so ya that's my story.

bentbabayaso3, anbabola, konafa (you better change your name next time you post on the forum :) :)) and everyone else please PRAY FOR ME :) !!!

bentbabayaso3 , i really like the thread you started on sunday school but i'll leave my final touch till after exams ;D . oh and from now on i'll call you sister, cuz we're all banat baba yaso3 ;D

• [quote author=AnbaBola link=board=10;threadid=4681;start=30#msg64373 date=1165282841]
    tayab khalas...
    you win!! just to make you feel happy and give u some energy for ur other exams ahead....

rabana ma3aky

I WIN!
  • [quote author=Madonna_2006 link=board=10;threadid=4681;start=30#msg64376 date=1165290527]
    guys which tarneema are you talking about? if its not the one i already have, then please send it to me too. oh and one more request, please pray for me too, i have exams !!!!

It goes:
    " abl el emtahan, mara geat zaman, le keneseat marimina we ana kol eman, we dakhalt le abona mina we ma3aia kotob keter, salai keter we ali hatgebi magmo3 keter, we dakhalt le abona mina we ma3aia kotob keter, salai keter we ali hatgebi magmo3 keter, we tel3t men 3ando afaker ezay asda` kalamo, kanat derasti sa3ba lakan ethaa`a kalamo, we tel3t men 3ando afaker ezay asda` kalamo, kanat derasti sa3ba lakan ethaa`a kalamo,................................................ "

I don't know if i can send it through PM on tasbeha, send me your email and i will send it to you ( ALL OF IT!!!) haha...

Welcome and rabana ma3aki we ma3a ely zayeak.

[quote author=Madonna_2006 link=board=10;threadid=4681;start=30#msg64376 date=1165290527]
    i know i tend to come from nowhere and join the thread, which i find a little funny. i read what you guys post but most of the time i don't have time to post or i am not signed in . so ya that's my story.

No Problem.

[quote author=Madonna_2006 link=board=10;threadid=4681;start=30#msg64376 date=1165290527]
    bentbabayaso3, anbabola, konafa (you better change your name next time you post on the forum ) and everyone else please PRAY FOR ME !!!

I don't get that part!

bentbabayaso3 , i really like the thread you started on sunday school but i'll leave my final touch till after exams

It would be my honor.

oh and from now on i'll call you sister, cuz we're all banat baba yaso3

De baaa`...... ely....... hayobaa...
    MY PLEASURE!

pray for me,

• I WIN!

i gave it to you since you were down yesterday so i just wanted to cheer you up... next time lamomken aabadaan - if u know the movie :P

MY PLEASURE!

Madonna_2006, take it back quick!!!! u don't know what ur getting into!!

:P

JUST KIDDING
  • [quote author=AnbaBola link=board=10;threadid=4681;start=30#msg64398 date=1165326626]

I WIN!

i gave it to you since you were down yesterday so i just wanted to cheer you up... next time lamomken aabadaan - if u know the movie :P

Sure.......
    PM and tell me what you are talking about?!!

[quote author=AnbaBola link=board=10;threadid=4681;start=30#msg64398 date=1165326626]

MY PLEASURE!

Madonna_2006, take it back quick!!!! u don't know what ur getting into!!

:P

JUST KIDDING

Againe, You are making it sound like I am apart of an evil organization.

pray for me,
  • Againe, You are making it sound like I am apart of an evil organization

wait, your not???

ONLY KIDDING!!!!!
  • [quote author=AnbaBola link=board=10;threadid=4681;start=30#msg64401 date=1165327131]

Againe, You are making it sound like I am apart of an evil organization

wait, your not???

ONLY KIDDING!!!!!

Funny! My gosh you are funny

Pray for me,
  • Funny! My gosh you are funny

i know :P
  • ya ya i have that tarneema too, i love it sooo much :) you ca acually get it online, i dont remeber where i got it from but if anyone wants it , i'll try to find it and post the link on the forum.

ya i am not sure was i too quick when i said sister??? hmmm... i guess i should think about it ??? :-\ ???

ok i thought about it, and anbabola i cant take it back, i said it on a public forum so ya i have to stick with the sister part... ;D ... no just kidding, i am sure bent baba yaso3 is nice ;D ;D

bentbaba or sister, you didn't get what i said about konafa??? well i just meant her name is very offensive ;D since we're fasting so konafa should change her name to maybe fool (the one we eat) or something seyami ;D ;D but again i was just kidding ;D ;D ;D ;D

hope you all still remember to pray for me----please

• ok i thought about it, and anbabola i cant take it back, i said it on a public forum so ya i have to stick with the sister part...

rabanna ma3aky ya madonna ya 7ababty!! its never too late to go back... maybe after couple of days u'll take out the "onna" and be left with.... :P :P JK

bentbaba or sister, you didn't get what i said about konafa??? well i just meant her name is very offensive since we're fasting so konafa should change her name to maybe fool (the one we eat) or something seyami but again i was just kidding

konafa mee-fal-falla is sayami so its good...no need to change it :P
    plus i like the name...

bentBABAyasooa`--> u know i'm ONLY KIDDING :P

• I am going crazy!!!!

:'( :'( :'( :'(

each one for each class!!

pray for me,
  • make those faces
    :D :D :D :D
    and u'll be fine!!
  • [quote author=AnbaBola link=board=10;threadid=4681;start=30#msg64425 date=1165365151]
    make those faces
    :D :D :D :D
    and u'll be fine!!

I will when my grades come out! HOPEFULLY!!

pray for me,

bentBABAyasoo`
  • A B C D F!!

hady bady cormb zabady!!!
  • [quote author=AnbaBola link=board=10;threadid=4681;start=45#msg64438 date=1165368719]
    A B C D F!!

hady bady cormb zabady!!!

Wish it was that easy!

I am attaching a Picture of Pope Kyrollos May his blessings be with us all amen, It is one of my favorites and I just wanted to share it with you all Pope kyrollos Favorite saint.

Pray for me,
  • [quote author=AnbaBola link=board=10;threadid=4681;start=30#msg64401 date=1165327131]

wait, your not???

ONLY KIDDING!!!!!

hahahahahahha o my goodness AnbaBola all ur comments r classics lol hahah u crack me up so hard!
  • hahahahahahha o my goodness AnbaBola all ur comments r classics lol hahah u crack me up so hard!

thanks fully rely on god!!

shayfa ya bentBABAyasooa` el kalam el halow dah???

looks like i got a brother now!!

so its the two sisters (bentBABAyasooa` and madonna) taking on the two brothers (fully rely on god and anbaBola) :P :P
  • hahaha im a girl :-[ its k i pass as a boy any day so lol i dun mind if we stick with the brothers :P
  • ooooopppsss...
    silly me, i didn't check ur profile... i'm soooo sorry!!

well, still i got a partner now right??
  • lol thats ok.. hek yer we r partners.. lol if u still wanna stay bros i dont mind :P im a guy at heart for those tht know me :P
  • hehehe goody... we're back on!!!
  • [quote author=FULLY RELY ON GOD link=board=10;threadid=4681;start=45#msg64455 date=1165379427]
    [quote author=AnbaBola link=board=10;threadid=4681;start=30#msg64401 date=1165327131]

wait, your not???

ONLY KIDDING!!!!!

hahahahahahha o my goodness AnbaBola all ur comments r classics lol hahah u crack me up so hard!

Wow..... Fully Rely On God!
    I haven't seen you laugh like that!!
    WOW....... eventhough they were other jokes that have been posted, I guess either you didn't think it was funny or you haven't seen them ( But i am sure you have posted on the topic but not the JOKE!!) or is it just funny, because anbabola's joke was about me??? eventhough I know you don't like me, but I am happy to see you laugh!

Ohh.... by the way!
    Me and anbabola are friends, we chat online for hours everyday! So his jokes are not personal! If you know what I mean.

Hope you didn't get me wrong.

Pray for me,

ANY ONE GOOD IN CHEMISTRY????
  • or is it just funny, because anbabola's joke was about me??? eventhough I know you don't like me, but I am happy to see you laugh!

girls... lets play nice now :P
  • [quote author=bentBABAyasooa` link=board=10;threadid=4681;start=45#msg64492 date=1165417032]
    [quote author=FULLY RELY ON GOD link=board=10;threadid=4681;start=45#msg64455 date=1165379427]
    [quote author=AnbaBola link=board=10;threadid=4681;start=30#msg64401 date=1165327131]

wait, your not???

ONLY KIDDING!!!!!

Wow..... Fully Rely On God!
    I haven't seen you laugh like that!!
    WOW....... eventhough they were other jokes that have been posted, I guess either you didn't think it was funny or you haven't seen them ( But i am sure you have posted on the topic but not the JOKE!!) or is it just funny, because anbabola's joke was about me??? eventhough I know you don't like me, but I am happy to see you laugh!

Ohh.... by the way!
    Me and anbabola are friends, we chat online for hours everyday! So his jokes are not personal! If you know what I mean.

Hope you didn't get me wrong.

Pray for me,

ANY ONE GOOD IN CHEMISTRY????

well if use chat so long on msn wats the purpose of the nonsense that you say on this thread?
    and as to the other jokes nah i din find them funny enough.. nah i posted on the joke coz they r too good! ya i gess you could say so :-*.. thanks.. i shall keep lufin more for you then ;D ye don worry.. i know wat u mean ;) i din get u wrong dont worry :D
  • [quote author=FULLY RELY ON GOD link=board=10;threadid=4681;start=45#msg64496 date=1165417764]
    well if use chat so long on msn wats the purpose of the nonsense that you say on this thread?

What can we say?? le3b 3eyal.

[quote author=FULLY RELY ON GOD link=board=10;threadid=4681;start=45#msg64496 date=1165417764]
    and as to the other jokes nah i din find them funny enough.. nah i posted on the joke coz they r too good! ya i gess you could say so :-*.. thanks.. i shall keep lufin more for you then ;D ye don worry.. i know wat u mean ;) i din get u wrong dont worry :D

That is the SPIRIT!!
    What is the meaning of a smile? It is a frown turned upside down!! >:(---> :)
  • Please everyone REMEMBER TO PRAY FOR ME!

Exams are scaring me!!!! I even get nightmares about them!!!

My Head is not FUNCTIONING WELL!!!!!!!!! :-[
  • I even get nightmares about them!!!

a3wooo...

i don't know what's going between you too, but lets play nice please... how about we start fresh??
  • [quote author=AnbaBola link=board=10;threadid=4681;start=45#msg64501 date=1165418978]

I even get nightmares about them!!!

a3wooo...

hahahhahaha........ NOT FUNNY! :P

[quote author=AnbaBola link=board=10;threadid=4681;start=45#msg64501 date=1165418978]

i don't know what's going between you too, but lets play nice please... how about we start fresh??

I don't know what you are talking about anbabola; however, I have no kind of what so ever problems with FROG!

Even, if she does have something against me! I already PM'ed her and she didn't reply!

I forgive her for her nice language; however, I hope she forgives me.

pray for me,
  • hahahhahaha........ NOT FUNNY! :P

lair lair... its funny... "hahahaha" dih tabka eih??

I have no kind of what so ever problems with FROG!

meen frog dah???