Homosexuality

2»

Comments

• [quote author=catch me if u can link=board=11;threadid=4588;start=15#msg63882 date=1164607352]
    hizz child, can i just ask what makes you think homosexuality is a medical condition??

i think its NOT a medical condition and therefore cannot be treated and people are not born with it. these are just unsupported excuses

People are not born with it. I never said they were.

their mindset and their previous experiences is a key instigator for such behaviour. many lesbians i have met were sexually abused by males and as a result turned to women and failed relationships too

That is a medical condition. It's called depression.

• People are not born with it. I never said they were.
    yeah your right, i was just adding my bit sorry

That is a medical condition. It's called depression.

many of life's hardships may lead to depression but homosexuality itself is not considered a medical condition.
  • Yeah.. i think that's what I was saying all along I worded it badly.

Homosexuality is often a result of a medical condition. e.g. depression.

Better ?:D
  • ummm........yer kinda, i mean i see your point

but there are a number of other reasons and most reasons have nuthin to do with medical conditions
  • I think rebelling and wanting to stand out in the crowd plays a big role in it too. People like to try new things even unnatural and immoral things; they want to go out and "explore" their sexuality.

You are not born gay by the way; too many people i've had this argument with say its a hereditary thing rather than a choice. Which is totally untrue, why would God create some people gay and then condemn it? Also, how then are two identical twins not both gay; ?
  • Well people like that are not mentally stable. I don't think you can actually diagnose them with anything, but it's not normal to crave so much attention.
  • you should but try to change his mind and talk to him about god

also tell him about how god created adam and eve and not adam and steve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!