first alhan u ever learned

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
hi im just wondering which is the very first hymn u learned

Comments

• atai parthenos
  • Epi epros evshi stacete :P
  • [quote author=Hos Erof link=board=2;threadid=4478;start=0#msg61724 date=1160059925]
    Epi epros evshi stacete :P

well that's a marad, response ya3ny, not a hymn, lol, ;D :P.
  • i know, thats why the :P

do u concider all hymns of the liturgy to be responses then? What is ur defenition of "hymn" ;)
  • [quote author=Hos Erof link=board=2;threadid=4478;start=0#msg61729 date=1160060149]
    i know, thats why the :P

do u concider all hymns of the liturgy to be responses then? What is ur defenition of "hymn" ;)

may be a congergation response, rigt ;D
  • ma3alena, i think my first hymn was ke eperto, me and the other guys were the first group of young deacons to chant the psalm in its melismatic way, so yah, the whole congregation was really proud of us ;D
  • my first hymn was probably taishori or Agios when i was like 3
  • it was probably agios otheos
  • agios, kept learning it from 3 to 5 lol
  • [quote author=mnc_hnn link=board=2;threadid=4478;start=0#msg62049 date=1160682772]
    agios, kept learning it from 3 to 5 lol

wanna hear somthing funny.
    once after alhan class with my teacher and we were learning ondos. he said lets review the annual hymns of litrugy. so we did till it was agios time, and us four, we all cracked because we just stoped in the middle. ;D
  • [quote author=minagir link=board=2;threadid=4478;start=0#msg62050 date=1160682932]
    [quote author=mnc_hnn link=board=2;threadid=4478;start=0#msg62049 date=1160682772]

once after alhan class with my teacher and we were learning ondos. he said lets review the annual hymns of litrugy. so we did till it was agios time, and us four, we all cracked because we just stoped in the middle. ;D

lol
  • [quote author=mnc_hnn link=board=2;threadid=4478;start=0#msg62944 date=1163020323]
    [quote author=minagir link=board=2;threadid=4478;start=0#msg62050 date=1160682932]
    [quote author=mnc_hnn link=board=2;threadid=4478;start=0#msg62049 date=1160682772]

lol

i knoww. ;D
  • The very first lahn that I learned before even learning how to read properly was Niesnosteero. There's a pretty funny story behind it. lol.

Sleepy
  • wouldnt remember but probably be the ...umm dont know the name but its the one of the commeration of the saints where we mention st moses and ava bishoy... wats it called??
  • The first la7n/Hymn i learnt of Elayson Emass. I was only 6 months old at the time.

You know what REALLY annoyed me lately with this site?

Someone uploaded Ya-Om-Al-Noor, and then right in the best part, some voice covers the hymn to tell us what Church is singing the song. As soon as the man finishes his speech, the song finishes. That's dumb. Its the ONLY song of ya-om-al-noor, on the internet, and its ruined because of some australian!!!!
  • pinishti or the hiteneyas? lol well for me my first alhan would be all the deacon and congregation responses in the mass lol.. and if tht isnt 'alhan' enuf i guess my first hymn to learn was 'o kirios' hehe

+FROG+
  • [quote author=vassilios link=board=2;threadid=4478;start=15#msg62987 date=1163075056]
    The first la7n/Hymn i learnt of Elayson Emass. I was only 6 months old at the time.

You know what REALLY annoyed me lately with this site?

Someone uploaded Ya-Om-Al-Noor, and then right in the best part, some voice covers the hymn to tell us what Church is singing the song. As soon as the man finishes his speech, the song finishes. That's dumb. Its the ONLY song of ya-om-al-noor, on the internet, and its ruined because of some australian!!!!

where's that hymn? may be it was a sample from a CD that's why and if it is they need to do that so u'd buy the CD lol dont get angry calm down
  • [quote author=vassilios link=board=2;threadid=4478;start=15#msg62987 date=1163075056]
    and its ruined because of some australian!!!!

was all this fuss because of an Australian and because its another chance to bag us out? how bout u grow up. :)
  • [quote author=FULLY RELY ON GOD link=board=2;threadid=4478;start=15#msg62989 date=1163075293]
    pinishti or the hiteneyas? lol well for me my first alhan would be all the deacon and congregation responses in the mass lol.. and if tht isnt 'alhan' enuf i guess my first hymn to learn was 'o kirios' hehe

+FROG+

pinishti thats the one..YEH ..thats my first one..and the only one i cant remember :( but i like it...
  • err.... probably agios
  • my first hymn was agios otheos.
  • Hitin eprisveya & agios
  • beshafa3at walidat elIlaah

lol in arabic yesss
  • agios from when i was still a baby