Saint's videos

edited December 1969 in Introductions
Hello my brothers and sisters in Christ. recently i have started watching saint's movies and it's changing my life.Do u know any web site where i can down load saint's movies other than the ones in tasbeha.

By the way i am from one of the sister churchs so i prefer the movies to be in english like the ones in tasbeha because i don't understand arabic.
wel i am learning arabic too...just started. :)

pray for me.
ur sis in Christ.

Comments

• www.copticnet.com
  • Oh, bless u "beleiver in God".i'm so happy that i am gonna watch more than twenty saint's movies.
    thank you so much.
    Pray for me.
  • how do u watch these movies??
  • Hey i had a question about those movies...didnot the Pope say in each begining of the movie that copy write is sinful....i mean He said how they spend all this money and then we watch it for free and that this is wrong....so if we just watch it off the internet...is not sinful...i mean i think they have those movies for ppl who are like muslims/non Christains...who have no way of getting to a church or want to learn more about Christainty...
    Honestly i think it is what is in the heart but should we like leave a donation if we watch a movie as like we rented the movie.....i was just wondering
  • i agree with u "the unfaithful".can u tel me where i can rent these videos from? any specific store?

one more thing(this is for everyone),i need prayer please.I study in university and everyone seems to have soceity like hindu,muslims,jews,"christian" soceities. i didn't want to join any of them because obviously i haven't got the same faith as these people.what i wanted was orthodox christian soceity but there is no one who is from one of the five churchs.i think i am the only one...pray for me...
    some of my house mates beleive in idol! and the other day they gave me a food which was cooked in rememberance of their god and i threw it away.
    pray for me please because i will try to tel them about the living God.i don't even know how...may the mother of light help me to do it.
  • [quote author=zelalem link=board=6;threadid=4465;start=0#msg61627 date=1159994913]
    i agree with u "the unfaithful".can u tel me where i can rent these videos from? any specific store?

one more thing(this is for everyone),i need prayer please.I study in university and everyone seems to have soceity like hindu,muslims,jews,"christian" soceities. i didn't want to join any of them because obviously i haven't got the same faith as these people.what i wanted was orthodox christian soceity but there is no one who is from one of the five churchs.i think i am the only one...pray for me...
    some of my house mates beleive in idol! and the other day they gave me a food which was cooked in rememberance of their god and i threw it away.
    pray for me please because i will try to tel them about the living God.i don't even know how...may the mother of light help me to do it.

hey here is a start up where you can tell them about the Living God...instead of telling them about your God...go first and go down to their God....like what Saint (forgive me a forgot His Name)...well anyway he went to the temple of the idols and ask them and ask the ppl there if they speak or listen and they said they do not know...try to show them how a God is someone that listens to our prayers and answers them then go in the teaching of the Bible...and by the way......you can rent videos from the church...your nearest church should have it and if you donot...then watch them through the internet but make sure you pay your share of donations to the church as you rented the movie...
    pray for me
  • hello "zelalem" well i wanted to help u with spreading the word of god....telling ur room mates about jesus and the church and the saints....the best thing u can do is prayer...and talk to them there are books by pope shenouda that u can find at a church book store that explains the customs in our church and religion and god and christ the holy trinity the sins repeantance....theres ALOT OF BOOKS OUT THERE!im pretty sure u can find one and let ur friends read it......

another thing:about the idols...pray to god and his saints so they can show them the true light and that the holy spirit of god will surround them.....god knows everyones path and he knows wat is inside of everyone.....i know he will help!!!

pray for my weakness...

mary
  • dreamsandvisions.com