Is wearing all black wrong

Comments

• true...
    but there are ppl who wear all back, black make-up, black nails, black faces!!
    so that kinda freak me out!
    :-X
  • my parents said its bad to wear black as if someones gonna die or somethin
  • it is bad to wear it when someone is sick ya maramar327, but not bad if u wear it after somebody's death! :o

pray for me
  • women wear black when they have a deceased family member.
    but i dont think that its riht because the person went to a better place which is heaven.

When fr. bishoy kamel died his wife wore white. she was glad
  • yeah, Georgeously Kool i agree with u
    cuz when my uncle died i used to wear black fe black even at home!
    and then i re-thought about khalo's death and all! and i understand that he is in a better place! and i should be happy when that he went there!!! even though i miss him much :'(
    but it hasn't even been 2 weeks and i changed and am wearing colors now! cuz i am convinced that he is not dead, he is alive than he was on earth!
  • OMGG somebody ttht actually likes black like me gurllll i love black and let me tell u everybody at church calls me a goth well got used to it dont care anymore so if u really lik it i guess u jus gona hav to get used to ppl callin u a goth it wont hurt u and it isnt true!!
  • umm............ blackpride

may i ask what is sooo " KEWL" about wearing black???

and do u wear them chains hanging out of the pants and ur shirt and stuff like that????
  • [quote author=bentBABAyasooa` link=board=13;threadid=3160;start=30#msg60283 date=1157425645]
    it is bad to wear it when someone is sick ya maramar327, but not bad if u wear it after somebody's death! :o

pray for me

ya that that lol sry
  • hey black pride im just sayin there is this girl in my class she wears black black EVRYTHING even black makeup and the teachers dont think good of her so i think its better to not wear it too much becuase the persons reputation might lower no offence dnt get mad..
  • [quote author=marmara327 link=board=13;threadid=3160;start=30#msg60692 date=1158093600]
    dnt get ****ed..

bent?! ah dah?????

mashi ya set mary lamma ashofeak!!!

bentBABAyasooa`
  • omg what i just noticed it was marked out its not a bad word.....nvm
  • and ya mira it was a mistake :-[ i didnt write the word u think i wroteeee :-\
  • i am messing ;)
  • o0o0o0o :o lol k
  • i dont wear like gothic blck jus i might happen to wear all black once or twice maybe but dont wear no chains or all tht but jus likin the color makes ppl think ur automatically a goth
  • [quote author=bentBABAyasooa` link=board=13;threadid=3160;start=30#msg59973 date=1156955184]
    hey
    i don't know abt u
    but ppl who wear black as a gothic ppl, freak me out!
    they take it to the extream!
    and some worship the devil
    but wearing black cuz someone passed away! that is normal!

amen i truly believe in wat u said right there ;)
  • [quote author=blackpride link=board=13;threadid=3160;start=45#msg60830 date=1158275403]
    i dont wear like gothic blck jus i might happen to wear all black once or twice maybe but dont wear no chains or all tht but jus likin the color makes ppl think ur automatically a goth

then its no problem and ya i kno but u kno if u like wearin it wear it maybe not allll the time but wear it i dont see whats so wrong.. oh and i agree w/ bentbabayaso
  • [quote author=bigmak link=board=13;threadid=3160;start=45#msg60861 date=1158381780]
    [quote author=bentBABAyasooa` link=board=13;threadid=3160;start=30#msg59973 date=1156955184]
    hey
    i don't know abt u
    but ppl who wear black as a gothic ppl, freak me out!
    they take it to the extream!
    and some worship the devil
    but wearing black cuz someone passed away! that is normal!

amen i truly believe in wat u said right there ;)

they do freak me out

and it is like halloween to them! but extreme HALLOWEEN!!

• my mom doesn't like it when she sees those ppl wearing all black (n red sometimes) with black nail varnish n black makeup n black shoes blah blah blah they r scary but

once i went shopping and i bought a black top it looked ok and i didnt really think about the colour i just liked it cos it looked nice on me and all what it had was 2 pink buttons and a pink line around the sleeve then i use to wear it for alot of times especially when i'm going to church cos i wore jeans with it and it was faster to put on lol

then my mom and abouna came to me and said why do you wear black you are young and what's in your mind that makes you wear dark colours :-\ i told them i didnt even think about it but it looks like black has a very unique reaction from ppl around you.. i guess it was also cos the jeans were dark lol ppl r strange..!
  • hahahahaha.................

there is nothing wrong with black shirt with somen else other than black, and black pants are alawys dressy to wear with somen else!!

but that was funny when abona came to you!! sorry though!!

it is pretty funny, for ppl who migrated from egypt to another state! cuz at first we used to see them muslim ppl walking in the street wearing all black fe black and they looked like afareet during the day!! and i thought i won't see them again when i moved away! but i was wrong! cuz here in u.s. i am seeing worse!!

hahahahahhahaa..........

bentBABAyasooa`
  • [quote author=mnc_hnn link=board=13;threadid=3160;start=45#msg60910 date=1158509171]
    my mom doesn't like it when she sees those ppl wearing all black (n red sometimes) with black nail varnish n black makeup n black shoes blah blah blah they r scary but

once i went shopping and i bought a black top it looked ok and i didnt really think about the colour i just liked it cos it looked nice on me and all what it had was 2 pink buttons and a pink line around the sleeve then i use to wear it for alot of times especially when i'm going to church cos i wore jeans with it and it was faster to put on lol

then my mom and abouna came to me and said why do you wear black you are young and what's in your mind that makes you wear dark colours :-\ i told them i didnt even think about it but it looks like black has a very unique reaction from ppl around you.. i guess it was also cos the jeans were dark lol ppl r strange..!

wow r u serious a black shirt and dark jeans are not bad
  • [quote author=mnc_hnn link=board=13;threadid=3160;start=45#msg60910 date=1158509171]
    my mom doesn't like it when she sees those ppl wearing all black (n red sometimes) with black nail varnish n black makeup n black shoes blah blah blah they r scary but

i would seriously hate to go to ur church!1
  • i havent read all the comments but heres what i have to say....EGYPTIANS ARE CLOSED MINDED!! sorrry if that offended anyone ,but its my opinion! Gothic ppl dont nessecarly worship the devil or have anything to do with him....true they may look scary...but its NOt a sin...and God isnt gonna punish you fer wearing black! Its not written in the BIBLE that you should only wear black after someone dies....so umm yea! ITS A COLOR!!! ....My mom totally freaks when i wear a black top or more then like 10 inches of black...no joke! it really gets me angry cuz theres no problem with it....sanme with my bangs....MARY!! PUT YOUR HAIR UP! MARY!!DOnt wear your bangs down!! its not fair!!!!!!!!!!.....idk...its just annoying that everyone is so judgemental about the outside and looks ...uet they preach the message of "not judging others and not caring bout materilistic items but bout the soul" so its like...HUH??? AM i making like any sense? im sleepy ...i just got back from monastary...3 hours driving...=/...mmkay
  • omggg AMEN 4eeeel
  • omggg AMEN 4eeeel

what???

lol it's not the church it's the congregation

that's what i was saying, i think they want me to wear red fe red and put red lipstick and dye my hair red and put a red flower in it loooool

it's k but abouna did nothing it was my mom who pointed it out in front of everyone i think SHE was the one who didnt like it!! ;D

it is pretty funny, for ppl who migrated from egypt to another state! cuz at first we used to see them muslim ppl walking in the street wearing all black fe black and they looked like afareet during the day!! and i thought i won't see them again when i moved away! but i was wrong! cuz here in u.s. i am seeing worse!!

i just like to tell u that u r a big big tohfa just like meeee
    hehe nice one afareet during the day looooooooooool!!!

• that's what i was saying, i think they want me to wear red fe red and put red lipstick and dye my hair red and put a red flower in it loooool

lol just die urself red lol and u would be PERFECTO lol
  • [quote author=mnc_hnn link=board=13;threadid=3160;start=45#msg60960 date=1158602221]

omggg AMEN 4eeeel

what???

that's what i was saying, i think they want me to wear red fe red and put red lipstick and dye my hair red and put a red flower in it loooool

it's k but abouna did nothing it was my mom who pointed it out in front of everyone i think SHE was the one who didnt like it!! ;D

true about the abona thing! moms do that, and they think they help but they embarass you!! ugh..... tell me abt it!

and hey mnc-hnn
    i didn't lie, they freak me out too, dressed all black, and u can't even see their faces! i mean how do they walk!!!?? ???

thankx, i have been told many times that i make the sad laugh!!!
    :'( + :( + :P + me = ;D :D :)

;)

however....

>:( + me = aala` sokhna!!

:-\

bentBABAyasooa`
  • [quote author=bentBABAyasooa` link=board=13;threadid=3160;start=60#msg61001 date=1158670573]
    [quote author=mnc_hnn link=board=13;threadid=3160;start=45#msg60960 date=1158602221]

omggg AMEN 4eeeel

what???

true about the abona thing! moms do that, and they think they help but they embarass you!! ugh..... tell me abt it!

and hey mnc-hnn
    i didn't lie, they freak me out too, dressed all black, and u can't even see their faces! i mean how do they walk!!!?? ???

thankx, i have been told many times that i make the sad laugh!!!
    :'( + :( + :P + me = ;D :D :)

;)

however....

>:( + me = aala` sokhna!!

:-\

bentBABAyasooa`

haha i got what you meant but i didn't get the maths formulae at the end looooool i'm not good at algebra 'if that's what you're gonna call it' hehe but you are very very trully my hundredth tohfa twin. nice to meet you tohfa twin loool

i think ppl who wear head scarves and those who wear all black are scary and very like in pain cos it's too hot sometimes and i wouldn't like it being stuck in a black bin bag (lol) when i've been given freedom..
  • hahaha..... i agree

some of them muslim women, don't realy wanna wear the black bin bag! but they husbands/brothers/fathers make them wear it!

my cuz is a taxi person, and he says the afaaret ride and take off the black pin bag! hahaha..... and they'd be like "oo... it is soo hott" and they'd have make-up on! and i mean lots and lots of make-up!

i don't get that make-up part! why wear it, if they are not gonna show it??? and some do their hair realy nice and they cover it! i realy don't get it!!! ???

and my algebra formula needs a guines to figure it out!!

sorry mnc_hnn ! that doesn't mean yoU!!

hahaha...... i am kidding!! ;)

bentBABAyasooa`
  • ehhh what's a guines? ???