i know i am asking too much! but plz pray for my uncle

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
hey,
i know i am asking too much
but every small paryer counts, and i am asking all of you to pray not just for my neice to come live with her dad in u.s. but also for my khalo he is extremly sick, he is in the hospital unconscience his liver stoped working, there is a huge problem with his heart and also he is diabetic and his blood vine are not in a good shape!
plz plz plz guys every small prayer counts!
pray even if you are doing somen, just ask god to return him to his family! through st. mary's intercessions!
god be with you
mira

Comments

• Yup they'll be in my prayers, I hope he gets out okay.
  • Lol God be with you, I know how it feels, coz I have my uncle is exactly in the same situation. My prayers are with you. Just pray hard, I'm sure that God won't leave him

Hany
  • dont worry he'll be ok rabina ma bey sibsh had so like dont worry
  • it is really hard, he is alawys been there for me! and everytime i go visit he is there to take me out and show me el bahr and he is like another father to me and i just hate it when he is lying in a hopital bed unconscience dosn't know what is going on around him and i am here going on with my daily routine! he just had a daughter not even 3 yrs old! :'(
    remember any small prayer counts!
    and i wonder why in the time of need when we ask for the saints intercessions and god's help the devil knows a way to weaken our faith in god???
  • and make us imagine horriable terrified things! ??? :'( :'( :'(
  • god bless you and your family
  • [quote author=Mira8388h link=board=10;threadid=4305;start=0#msg59306 date=1156299673]
    and i wonder why in the time of need when we ask for the saints intercessions and god's help the devil knows a way to weaken our faith in god???

it is his job and only hope all the times.it is like a test for us so we must prove that we deserve to be god`s sons and daughter.whatever happens we must be sure that this is for our good.
    u can ask st kota the doctor.it was his job to treat people :)
    u r doing well by asking the prayers of others and we will always be happy to pray for each other.and ofcourse god too will be happy.don`t worry mira and remember : "Who is he that saith, and it cometh to pass, when the Lord commandeth it not?" ( lamentations 3:37 ) nothing happens without god`s permission,NOTHING.everything is in his hands....
  • he is getting worse!
    he is now in intensive care!
    :'(
    but there is still hope and faith never goes way!
    no matter how much the shetan is trying and how hard!
    faith is all we got no matter how big nor how seriouse an issue seems!
    pray for me
    mira
  • hey mira. i hope your uncle gets well soon and be pro active. God sometimes allows tribulation for our benefit, st.James says, "My bretheren, count it all joy when you fall into various tribulations."
    (can't remeber the refrence.) God support you, strenghten your faith, and heal ur uncle. ;) ;D :)

With lots of love, Your Brother in Christ,
    Pray for my weakness,

Coptic Youth.
  • AWWWW GOD BE WITH HIM AND BLESS HIS HEART.
  • thankx for ur kind words :'( :'( :'(
  • GOd help him...
  • he died you guys!
    plz pray for his soul! and ask god to have mercy on him!
    :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(