fatima profecy!

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
hey guyz,

i choose to put this in random issues cuz its really random to happen.

ok am sure all of you guyz know about how in saint mary's fast alot of muslim people might attend church so we had two muslim ladies or i don't know if they are muslims or not but they were wearing asharbs(7igab) and they went with us around the church fel zaffa and everything and they held the candels and they were trying to sing and everything was absolutly fine until we got to the part when we say hail to you mary in english and the wierdest thing ever happened..we found the lady getting a book called fatima profecy and it had a pic of saint mary appearing(don't know if its saint mary or not but it appeared like it)..so she held the book up and kept dancing with the book in one hand and the candel in another hand and went up to the alter and kept dancing 3ala el daff wel trainto and other lady that was with her left her and no one knew where she went but that lady had a little argument with abouna before they kicked her out..then everyone went home really scared and we didn't even know what happened to both of the ladies but even abouna doesn'twanna talk about it and evrytime we try asking him he changes the sunject..so i was wondering if anyone heard about anything like that or anything aboiut that book i would really appritaite if u send it to me!

GBU
sandra

Comments

• the "fatima prohpacy" is the story where st. Mary apread to 3 kids in purtugal around the 1940s and at that time, st mary gave them 3 prophiceses. the kids wrote them down and the first 2 came true (i think it was about end of WWI and bigining of WWII). and than the 3rd prophecy which st mary said not to show to the public until 1960. so the kids did that and gave the 3rd prophcy to the city bishop which latter hand it down to the fatican. the 3rd prophcy was talking about a group of religous people being slainded under a big cross (to smarize). there is more to it but i don't really get the connection of what the 2 ladies did really.!!!
  • but i still don't get it..why would they bring that to church and why would the lady come up with something like that and try to talk to us about it AND why would abouna kick her out of church if she dind't do anything bad? :-\

GBU
    sandra
  • [quote author=sandrahanna link=board=11;threadid=4306;start=0#msg59284 date=1156267620]
    hey guyz,

i choose to put this in random issues cuz its really random to happen.

ok am sure all of you guyz know about how in saint mary's fast alot of muslim people might attend church so we had two muslim ladies or i don't know if they are muslims or not but they were wearing asharbs(7igab) and they went with us around the church fel zaffa and everything and they held the candels and they were trying to sing and everything was absolutly fine until we got to the part when we say hail to you mary in english and the wierdest thing ever happened..we found the lady getting a book called fatima profecy and it had a pic of saint mary appearing(don't know if its saint mary or not but it appeared like it)..so she held the book up and kept dancing with the book in one hand and the candel in another hand and went up to the alter and kept dancing 3ala el daff wel trainto and other lady that was with her left her and no one knew where she went but that lady had a little argument with abouna before they kicked her out..then everyone went home really scared and we didn't even know what happened to both of the ladies but even abouna doesn'twanna talk about it and evrytime we try asking him he changes the sunject..so i was wondering if anyone heard about anything like that or anything aboiut that book i would really appritaite if u send it to me!

GBU
    sandra

omg that really happened????? why was she dancing around and i thinkk its right abouna kicked her out..idk ???
  • what church did this happen at? That sounds crazy....did anybody take any pictures or anything of them?
  • I read an article not too long ago about a Muslim who claimed that the Lady of Fatima was not St Mary but "Fatma el Zahraa" (a muslim personality) and of course this is non-sense and completely ridiculous and the article was criticised very severly.

But maybe those 2 women were indeed muslim and they were trying to preach this weird idea?!! I dunno but anyways just keep away from these people no matter how nice they seem...
  • what???
    i never really heard of this fatima phrophecy!
    but if they were dancing around then abona had the absloute right to kick them out!
    there is nothing wrong to fast for muslims to fast st. mary and in egypt some of them actually believe in her and she helps them out in a miracles!
    but to me them 2 women seem CRAZY!! try ask other ppl if abona won't tell u!
    pray for me
  • [quote author=sandrahanna link=board=11;threadid=4306;start=0#msg59286 date=1156272862]
    but i still don't get it..why would they bring that to church and why would the lady come up with something like that and try to talk to us about it AND why would abouna kick her out of church if she dind't do anything bad? :-\

GBU
    sandra

she was dancin IN the church she did do something wrong
  • hey guys
    guess what?? i actually found a website about this fatima prophecy!
    here it is
    http://www.euro-tongil.org/swedish/english/efatima.htm
  • i dont think the actually prophecy is the problem..

the thing i want to know is.......

WHY WERE TEHY DANCING !~~
  • maybe they were possesed.. thats stuff happens alot to muslims, i have a tape that an abouna in egypt liek gets it out of them .. +++
  • i think they just wanted to make a sence! cuz it is a church and they are NOT of course gonna respect it cuz hellooo... they bomb it not respect it! but if they danced in the mosque they would be shot to death!!
  • MAYBE..aiight a bit farfetched...but they we all excied and that was the way they were moved by gods words..

umm just like the protestants?? :-X :-X :-\ :-\ :-\
  • i don't think they were moved by gods words!
    they are just RUDE! and stupide!
    mira
  • [quote author=bentBABAyasooa` link=board=11;threadid=4306;start=0#msg59607 date=1156599333]
    i don't think they were moved by gods words!
    they are just RUDE! and stupide!
    mira

ya she is rightt >:(
  • ohh okaiie...

weird.. :-[
  • ok..am really sorry i hadn't checked this topic in a long time..but this happened in saint mary and st. mina coptic orthodox church in clearwater florida..and i don't think anyone is stupid..whatever they do or anyone else do..we have to respect them still!

one more thing..i tried that site that someone posted before it says the page canot be found or something like..but i'll try it agin when i get home!

GBU
    sandra