Comments

• yup those were the discpiple frog it says the names on there... ;D
  • lol good thnx Christ4lyf
    ye im gonna start a picture 2 now bcoz ye it takes me more than 15 mins

GB ALL
    thanks for contributing to it ill start another 1 now

pray 4 me plz
    +frog+
  • I just put this picture together because I like the poem (Footprints in the Sand) and could not find a picture with Jesus holding me, so I figured to combine two pix in one! God bless.
  • I was looking around this many blessed pictures and found a picture to add to the one I just made! :)

Also, thank you for all of you who continue supporting our small and blessed congregation in Syracuse, NY through the bracelet donations! (www.copticbracelets.com)

"And whatever you ASK in PRAYER, BELIEVING, you shall RECEIVE." (Matthew 21:22)

• Sorry, ONE more addition! Had to add the catch phrase from the poem! :)
  • THOSE ARE AMAZING.... Can you make me one of St. Marina? Like her sayinga verse like you did with that.

love lots,
    CopticChica21
  • +

Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

I was not sure what verse you wanted. However, I decided since she always gaurded herself with Christ so that the devil could never conquer her, I included the following verse in the pic. I also found a nice pic of a sky and edited the pic a bit. I hope this is okay. Let me know if you would like something different.

pray 4 my weak self,
    + j + r +

• that is beautiful

can u do one for me of pope kyrollos lol
    thank you ;)
  • oops rong convo umm ye can u make a st george 1 hehe but really really bootiful pics mate they r awesome keep making some :D

GB ALL
    +FROG+
  • +

Here is a combo of the 2 pix I just made. I will work on the Pope Kyrillos and Mar Girguis now. All I ask is that you please pray for me and the church and congregation of Syracuse, NY so that the Lord will continue to provide for us (www.stsmaryandmina.com). Thanks.

If anyone has an requets for a picture and verse, then please let me know and I will try and do my best. Please pray for us.

+ j + r +

• +

Pope Kyrillos VI.

I made two pictures, I am not sure which you like it better. I hope the verse is okay also.

I am still working on St. George.

Pray for us,
    + j + r + and the church of St. Mary and St. Mina (Syracuse, NY)

• +

Pope Kyrollos VI Pic #2

pray 4 us,
    + j + r + St. Mary & St. Mina + Syracuse, NY +
    www.stsmaryandmina.com

• +

Sorry for the late reply and post of the picture, study has been picking up lately... but not a day went by that I did not think of doing it... this one took a while because I tried my best to add the glow around St. George that is a very tedious process. May his intercessions bless you and those whom you pray for. Please pray for our congregation here in Syracuse at St. Mary and St. Mina (www.stsmaryandmina.com). Thank you.

+ j + r +

• thank you so much. you are a great artist.

love lots,
    CopticChica21
  • +

MarMar,

Here is St. Marina the Ascetic. It is very nice to hear about all these saints that we do not hear much about. It gives me a nice opportinuty to re-read their stories and come up with an appropriate verse for them according to His will. Please pray for our congregation in Syracuse, we only have 20 families and pray for the Lord's increase. Thanks and if the Lord wills I will do the other 2 saints pictures soon! :)

Pray for my weak self,
    + j + r +

www.stsmaryandmina.com
  • Thank you all for the nice pictures. I viewed less than half of them.

This is the picture of a miraculous icon in which the Theotokos raised her son Jesus hand to her lips. The original was known as a classic where St. Mary's hands were gently carrying Jesus.

See how Jesus has a worried and angry look (which was not drawn in the original).
  • +

Grace and peace.

Here is Anba Wanas. Another great saint! I believe you still asked for Anba Pishoy? God willing, I will make one for him soon. And, I have no talent, it is only what the Lord bestows.

"There are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit... but it is the same God who works all in all. But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all." (1 Corinthians 12:4,6,7)

So if I have something, it is for you all, because it is not my own, but to share.

Pray for my weak self and church congregation,
    + j + r +
    www.stsmaryandmina.com

• +

The forum of pix so I could not post up the Anba Pishoy picture. However, I made a link to it from my website that I have not yet started building:

http://www.doctajoojoo.com/images/church/MountainJesusStPishoy.jpg

Pray for my weak self,
    + j + r +
    www.copticbracelets.com
    www.stsmaryandmina.com

• God bless you and your work doctaroofy...those are great. :)
  • Maybe you think you have no talent, but you sure do have a gift, those are wonderful thank you!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • allright about the pic of st. mary kissing christ's hand i don't get it why is jesus like mad in that pic i kno it's a miracle but y did he do that?
  • yabny mad eh bas??? :) da tela2y el rasam ely rasam el sorah deh kan ta3ban w'halkan w'3andoh mashakel fel beit!!! ;D Rabina haykoun mad leh??? e32elhah entah kidah... da Rabina Yasou3, Laho el magd, wasanah ene7nah nekoun dayman far7aneen... "Efra7o fee kol 7een.... w'aqol aydan efra7o." tela2y bas el artist used a unique style of art to draw this picture... ;D salam.. :D
  • Ummm i can understand what you said filopateer bud i still don't think you answered my question lol ;D
  • filobateer you always make me laugh oneway or another.............i don't know if you mean it or is it just ur personality?
  • bos ya 3am egykrkr, ana ha2olak 3ala 7aga... heya el mas2alah mo3aqadah shewayah, laken ha2olhalak 3aleihah
    bardoh. :) ana aslan min nawa7y shobrah... w'ahl shobrah ba2a... ma2olaksh... leil w'nehar,sob7 w'dohr mafeesh 7aga fee edehom ela kobayet el shay abo sokar el mo3taberah! ;D tela2y el sokar ely beyshrabooh dah bayen fee weshehom, w'fee kalamhom, w'fee khefet damohom... ;D ;D aho ana ezaher kidah et3adeit menhom ba2a fee shewayet 7agat!! ;D ;) ;D
    shoft yabny el tawado3 ely ana feih!! ::) ;D ::)
    lol ;D ;D
    salam lel gamee3 :D 8)
  • Our Lord Jesus, Saint Mary, Angels or the original artist (who is a saint) redrew the icon into what it is, as we see it.
    I think Jesus is angry because of what's going on in the world against faith and against Him from people in the world.
    Is He holding in His left Hand the scroll with our sins written on it?
  • hope you all like this one
  • alpha and omega
  • pope kyrillios praying