I'm new to this community :)

edited December 1969 in Introductions
Hi,

I was listening to hymns on this site and I noticed that there are forums, so after browsing some, I decided to register. My name is Samuel Atalla (call me Sam), I'm 16 and go to St. Mary church in Montreal, Canada. It's one of the 3 churches in Montreal. Anyways, hope to get to know more people.

Comments

• Hi, welcome Sam, glad to have you here, and glad to meet you, hope to know more about you, by many posts if you post as much! Welcome again, and great to know more people are registering!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Welcome Sam...comment ca va (lol just me practicing french :P)...don't u guys speak french?

I am like 2 hrs away from Canda and 5 hr away from u guys..so we are neighbors ;)
  • well we don't speak alot of french in the church. we speak to eachother in english, even the adults are incorporating english words here and there in their so called arabic. we have 2 masses every other week. meaning 1 week we have a 50/50 (arabic and english) mass in the big church, and the next week there's a 100% arabic mass in the big church and an english/french 50/50 in the chapel (going on at the same time). it's pretty neat :) (2 priests)
  • lol that's a lot of languages to deal with...arabic english french and coptic...
    But that's really cool you guys have that and 2 priests too
  • welcome and may u find what u seek and we will all help on the road to god. ;D
  • Welcome. I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do. Feel free to PM me if you need anything. I'll be glad to help. Nice to meet you, Sam.

love lots,
    CopticChica21
  • AHLAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNN ya akh Sam to tasbeha.org, website akher tamam!!! ;) ;) dah min el she3r (poetry) el sa2et gidan!! :P lol i'm filobateer, aka as fibo, and i am also impressed by the various hymns and praises that is available on this site. i learned ti-shori, apenchoice, and aripameve from listening to Mo3alem Ibrahim Ayad's file on this site. i LOVE you ya tasbeha.org!!! :D

welcome to the rest of your family, Sam! :)

ur sister in Christ,
    filobateer (fibo)
  • mabrooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkk...welcome ya walad...

;)..pm me if ya need anything...like tomeet new people...including urself ;D
  • hey sam!
    welcome! ;D
  • welcome sam!!
    egyptiankrkr
    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
  • welcome m8, hope you enjoy this [coptic]amazing[/coptic]
  • welcome sam and hope to hear from you soon!

GBU
    sandra