MY FRIEND NEEDS QUICK HELP!

hi guys, i have a friend whose mom hits her and cusses at her. and my friend doesn't know what to do. she goes to a shrink but her shrink is perfectly convinced that her parents are really good and nice to her and love her and stuff. (maybe they love her but they are def. not showing it) and when she tells her shrink what she does, her shrink doesn't beleive her. she doesn't know what to do, do any of you guys have any ideas of what she can do or how she can persuade her shrink???? if you do, please let me know ASAP!! :(

Comments

• [quote author=egyptianorthobeaut link=board=10;threadid=3468;start=0#msg50320 date=1142783532]
    hi guys, i have a friend whose mom hits her and cusses at her. and my friend doesn't know what to do. she goes to a shrink but her shrink is perfectly convinced that her parents are really good and nice to her and love her and stuff. (maybe they love her but they are def. not showing it) and when she tells her shrink what she does, her shrink doesn't beleive her. she doesn't know what to do, do any of you guys have any ideas of what she can do or how she can persuade her shrink???? if you do, please let me know ASAP!! :(

first what's a shrink?
    second, you're talking about everyone's parents. everyone gets hit once in a while to just learn.
  • yeah, well my friend gets hit all the time not once in a while over dumb stuff. and yes, shrink is phsyc. but that is abuse if she keeps getting hit like that. and to her it isn't normal or anything to get hit. (she is not egyptian)
  • Pray for her, make her go to church with you, and read to her the Bible, pray together, write to her verses and take some poems and read it to her, make her feel comfortable, and you would want her to talk to you about anything, and than make her have fun, talk to her about it, show her your memories with her, if have any that is, let her talk to her FOC if she has one, play games with her, and just let her say what's in her!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • I can that CopticServent is right, becuase all you can do is pray. There is not much else to it, unless she can call someone. I think that it is a good idea to take her to church with you. You should also tell your Abouna about this, because most likely their prayers will also help your friend. If you have enough faith in God, to know that he will let this stop, then it will. I think that through prayer and fasting anything is possible, so I have another idea. Ok, promise God that you will fast or do something extra for him if he helps this stop so that your friend is ok. In Egypt they call this a nadr. You ask God for something in return for something that you will give him. It works. TRUST ME. lol. I will help you pray for her and remember to pray deeply and strongly. Take every moment extra to pray when you can and have your father of confession [b]pray for her as well. Just do the thing I told you about, and you won't be let down.

love lots,
    CopticChica21[/b]
  • but you should never promise God you will do anything because you dont know if you will only God does..

• i think first your friend should pray to god thst is the most IMPRORTANT thing to do and can i ask you a question is your friend christian if so does her parents ever go to churcha nd about the shrink i think you should tell your friend get a camera a tape soem of the thing her parents do and give it to the shrink
  • I agree with mickey[flash=200,200][/flash][glow=red,2,300][/glow]
  • If you think that it is really serious then you should attempt to let your parents becpme friends with your friends parents, so they know how her parents are really like. Then they would be able to take proper action concerning this matter if you are not sure what to do. Also, as everybody else was saying, prayer is a key to unlocking the solution to many troubles because with God all things are possible.

Please pray for me always,
    Believer in God
  • [quote author=egyptianorthobeaut link=board=10;threadid=3468;start=0#msg50328 date=1142793006]
    and to her it isn't normal or anything to get hit. (she is not egyptian)

haha, and its normal for Egyptians to beat their kids? :P
  • to be honest, does she hit her for no reason. (like the book a child called it, dave pelzer) tell the kid to hit her mom back. ;) lol hahaha no dont do that. do something i mean does the father know, ok probably divorced. well, tell a cop. no whats wrong with me. seriously, u should tell the kid to talk ot the mother. is everything alright, how old is the girl? is the mother a alcoholic or n e thing?????

dave
  • I do not know if this thread is relevent still to the original poster, but if it still is, I suggest your friend finds a new Psychologist if she can.
  • [quote author=Believer in God link=topic=3468.msg155269#msg155269 date=1336193237]
    I do not know if this thread is relevent still to the original poster, but if it still is, I suggest your friend finds a new Psychologist if she can.
    It's been six years. I'm sure they figured something out...