would you ever talk on the phone with...

i just wanted to know whay your oppinions are on, on talking on the phone with someone who is oppisite your age gendre (female to male) (male to female). and just talk as freinds nothing more of course.

Comments

• well i dont think it matters unless u are talking about innappropriate things and if feeling start 2 get involved and instead of talking you guys r flurting.

--marmar
  • no, i don't mean flurting or anything. just ordinary friendship. would that be wrong ???
  • egyptionorthobeaut, I think it depends on what you think of it, do you think it's bad, than it is, do you think it's ok, than it is, it's all about what you think of it!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • well, i think there is nothing wrong if u r innocent about it and you don't talk like "THAT" then i think it is fine i just am confused if it is effects my beleifes or religion
  • If you really think it's going to ruin your relationship with God, than you might want to talk to them or just say hi as aquaintances!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • thanks for the reply compic servent, God bless
  • Anytime, Glad I helped!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • why would you think it was wrong if it was innocent? our church and/or God never had anything against innocent friendships. it all depends on your intentions...

• Not talking is bad. Not topics are bad. Bad are thoughts, that they induce.

Everything depends on what do we talk about and what the conversation is like. I often talk on the phone (and other ways) with girls - but most often they complain on their problems and ask me for help. ;) So I don't think those conversations are bad. Bad are sitiations, when the topic is or the way the people speak guides to sinful (every kind) thoughts and words.

(But when two people want to know themselves a little better, because they search for their 'second half' and they think seriously of marriage, is it automatically bad?...)

So... I wait for any propositions of conversations, especially from teenage girls and especially about everything connected with theology. :)
  • its ok to talk on the fone but let it never get to the point were u keep complementing each other nd flirting .. cuz then ur feelings get invloved.. cuz then it gets realli awkward nd it just doesnt work out when ur young .. the best thing to do is to talk to him or her and never realli bring up feelings until the time is right nd u realli feelliek u want to marry him/her .. nd especially when ur a teenager teh girl usually gets hurt nd the guy alwsys moves on a lil faster .. so just keep it friendly for now nd if u realli want it to last u'll wayt for the right time.... gluck <33
  • ok this is what ma mum always tells me...ok first talking can be INNOCENT talk but later you have finished all of the normal topic talking and there will be an urge to talk about other things....

ok i reccommend ...unless there is a major topic you need to talk about then that may be ok (thats ma opinion but ask your foc)...n once you finish the topic you intented to ask...you finish off...dont trail off to extra talking...that leads to gossiping, lying and other things...

in saying that...i am a hypocrite and i need to learn from ma own lessons!!
  • [quote author=egyptionorthobeaut link=board=10;threadid=3061;start=0#msg45860 date=1137429520]
    i just wanted to know whay your oppinions are on, on talking on the phone with someone who is oppisite your age gendre (female to male) (male to female). and just talk as freinds nothing more of course.

if its just friends its really up to ur parents..but if ur parents said no then its ur choice if u obey them or not!

GBU
    sandra
  • yes sandra hanna that is probabably the best advice ever...n trust me it works!!

suprisingly ur parents know EVERYTHING...sometimes...
  • [quote author=why link=board=10;threadid=3061;start=0#msg46325 date=1138186917]
    yes sandra hanna that is probabably the best advice ever...n trust me it works!!

suprisingly ur parents know EVERYTHING...sometimes...

no..not sometimes..ALL THE TIME..they know things about u and things that u do..that u don't even think they know..

GBU
    sandra
  • yer you are probably right..

[move][glow=red,2,300][]thanks[/glow][/move][/glow][/move][/glow][/move][/glow][/glow][/move]

sorry bout the writting im getting there..lol