what do u think

edited January 2006 in Faith Issues
answer the question plz

Comments

• hmmm, people are starting to wear less and less clothing

huh?? lol... wat do u mean
  • ok i might sound crule...but i was the one that voted 'i dont care' becasue end of the world can be viewed in a different way to everyone...100 years can be the end of the world to someone and 100000 more years left can be seen as the end of the world by someone else...either way, everyone will die UNEXPECTEDLY..n if ur lucky will have some sort of warning (sickness, illness)...

that is my two cents worth...what do u think? ???
  • I think that is good information, but I got to say something, though I didn't vote, I think it doesn't matter, because it all depends on which time we feel comfortable saying that the world is almost over, I also believe that we shouldn't rush, we should ENJOY LIFE! I saw this sign/board on someone's house, as we were going to school, and it says, "Unborn babies can feel pain" I don't know if this is true, but that's why I said we shouldn't rush, I want all children born in this world and have the oppurtunity to live a life like ours!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • If the end of the world is near, we must be ready spiritually, mentally, and emotionally. We should try to live in a spiritual atmosphere and walk in the path the lord laid for us, away from the lusts and sins of the world. We must always keep in mind that we are not of this world and that this place is temporary and will pass away. "If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you" (John 15:19) (New King James Version). We must be ready to die at any time. Because once you die, there is no second chance.
  • "We must be ready to die at any time. Because once you die, there is no second chance." I got to add a little bit to that if you don't mind godhelpme3691, although it is a great response, we have to repent before the second coming, you never would know when the Second Coming is arriving!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • I agree with Coptic Servent, we must also repent and ask God to forgive us for our many sins (thank you for correcting me). :)
  • I wouldn't necessarily say corrected you, but I would say added to your response, lol!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • But I dont think it seems likely the antichrist has come yet maybe
  • it doesnt matter when the end of the world is, but if your ready for the end of the world

- i sound like such a hypocrite, but anyways, god forgive me :P
  • [quote author=mikeforjesus link=board=1;threadid=3076;start=0#msg46042 date=1137733709]
    But I dont think it seems likely the antichrist has come yet maybe

I sure think so, because I don't know if he has come yet, but I have a feeling that he has something to do with the wars, and all the fights, and same religion against same religion (meaning, people who are within the same religion are now against each other) I know for sure, that God wants us to be happy, so I know that the antichrist maybe here already, trying and willing to make us against each other, whether that will be within the same religion or a different religion, and thank you so much Mazza for giving us brief information about when the end of the world is!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • I just want to add that the antichrist does not have to be a single person. It can be a religion or a group of people, such as islam.
  • Sorry godhelpme, but I have to disagree it will be one person, who will perform great wonders and put his self over everything that is called god!!!
    He could even tempt the holiest on earth if the time wasn't shortened by god! He will make war between all the nations and perform with the full power of Satan.
    We really should pray not be tempted in such a time. :-\

Glory for God. Amen!

• Another point is that the antichrist hasn't come yet!!!!!!!
    I know there are many wars now and that it looks very bad for mankind, but if we go back a few centuries in history we could see the same problems, catastrophes and many disease, which weren't curable at that time! The only difference is the globalisation i.e. we get to know what is happening around us and on earth at the near the time it happens. It cannot be the end now and coming of the antichrist be know because it is still too peaceful the cross is arisen every where we can talk about and spread the word of our Lord! This is different from the time of the antichrist he (note it’s a person) will be cruel brothers and sisters and will involve all the 4 ends of the earth hence the whole earth and all population!!! The second coming wll be direct after three years of the antichrists! We still live in a great blessing!!!
    Glory to God, Amen!

• This is from the book "Youth Concerns: Questions & Answers", by H.G. Bishop Moussa. This is a question asked to him about the Second Coming (this passage is taken directly from the book).

Is all the turmoil and violence and sin in the world today a sign of the Second Coming?

You may consider it a sign, for there are many signs; but the coming of the Lord will be a total surprise. We do not have the capacity to determine an exact date. There is one sign that has not occurred yet, and this is the conversion of the Jews to Christianity (Romans 11). We are not sure how this will happen. Another sign is the coming of the Antichrist; whether this be a religion, a person, or otherwise is not clear. What is required of me is that I be ready and alert and repentant.
  • I did not say that the end of the world is after 3 years! This is a thing that just God knows (I did not equalize my self with God!!!!) and not even the archangel Michael knows, but it says that after arriving of the Antichrist the world will be three years tempted under his control and than comes the second coming of the Messiah!!
    What our Saidna said is right but we should not forget that the chapters are written in tongues and so interpretable!! Hence their wont be an absolute definition!
    Another point is that when we read about the (not a) Antichrist we see that he is going to perform wonders and put his self over all what is called God, which would rather regard to one person than a whole religion i.e. a crowd of people!
    There will be a religion focusing on him because he says that he is God and the people starts to believe him and want to follow him out of fear or fascination, even the Jews.
  • [quote author=mikeforjesus link=board=1;threadid=3076;start=0#msg46042 date=1137733709]
    But I dont think it seems likely the antichrist has come yet maybe

The word that we need to remember that God is much powerful if all people that died or aren't even born yet on Earth with technology, materials we use, ingredients (milk-jug-HEAVY), and everything that God let us create with his help all the way combined, that is like 1/4 of how much God is powerful, I read this email, it made me want to get a pillow before I attack the computer lol, jk I wasn't really going to do that, but that's how angry I was when I read this email--I hope the one that sent me this, can let me use it, I'll put the email on here, when I have an ok, enshalah!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • We should always be repentant because we never will know when the end of the world is or when the end of our lives is. Always ask yourself this question, "If I died at this very second, would God let me into his kingdom?"
  • Hi guys,

hello MarMar I have to admit that I made a mistake with the 3years, but I was sure that I read it before never mind I had a second look (read the book again) and it wasn't there!! :P
    But I stay to the rest of the statement!!!

Glory to God, Amen!
  • To show you that I'm sorry....

God has a positive answer:

YOU SAY
    GOD SAYS!
    BIBLE VERSES

You say: "It's impossible"
    God says: All things! are possible
    (Luke 18:27)

You say: "I'm too tired"
    God says: I will give you rest
    (Matthew 11:28-30)

You say: "Nobody really loves me"
    God says: I love you
    (John 3:16 & John 3:34 )

You say: "I can't go on"
    God says: My grace is sufficient
    (II Corinthians 12:9 & Psalm 91:15)

You say: "I can't figure things out"
    God says: I will direct your steps
    (Proverbs 3:5-6)

You say: "I can't do it"
    God says: You can do all things
    (Philippians 4:13)

You say: "I'm not able"
    God says: I am able
    (II Corinthians 9:8)

You say: "It's not worth it"
    God says: It will be worth it
    (Roman 8:28)

You say: "I can't forgive myself"
    God says: I Forgive you
    (I John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)

You say: "I can't manage"
    God says: I will supply all your needs
    (Philippians 4:19)

You say: "I'm afraid"
    God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear
    (II Timothy 1:7)

You say: "I'm always worried and frustrated"
    God says: Cast all your cares on ME
    (I Peter 5:7)

You say: "I don't have enough faith"
    God says: I've given everyone a measure of faith
    (Romans 12:3)

You say: "I'm not smart enough"
    God says: I give you wisdom
    (I Corinthians 1:30)

You say: "I feel all alone"
    God says: I will never leave you or forsake you
    (Hebrews 13:5)

Believe God is there just for you..

• Letter From the Devil

This can really make you think. It actually made me really mad while I was
    reading it, but I had to send it because of the P.S.
    This is deep... and I wasn't going to forward or share it, but that last
    line... you'll see.

A LETTER TO YOU FROM SATAN

I saw you yesterday as you began your daily chores.
    You awoke without kneeling to pray.
    As a matter of fact, you didn't even bless your meals, or pray before going
    to bed last night. You are so unthankful, I like that aboutyou.
    I cannot tell you how glad I am that you have not changed your way of
    living, Fool, you are mine.
    Remember,you and I have been going steady for years. and I still don't love
    you yet.
    As a matter of fact, I hate you, because I hate God.
    I am only using you to get even with God.
    He kicked me out of heaven, and I'm going to use you as long as possible to
    pay him back.
    You see, Fool, GOD LOVES YOU and HE has great plans in store for you.
    But you have yielded your life to me, and I'm going to make your life a
    living hell.
    That way, we'll be together twice.
    This will really hurt God.
    Thanks to you, I'm really showing Him who's boss in your life with all of
    the good times we've had.
    We have been watching dirty movies, cursing people
    out, stealing, lying, being hypocritical, fornicating, overeating, telling
    dirty jokes, gossiping, being judgmental, back stabbing people,
    disrespecting adults, and those in leadership positions, no respect for the
    Church, bad attitudes.
    SURELY you don't want to give all this up.
    Come on, Fool, let's burn together forever. I've got some hot plans for us.
    This is just a letter of appreciation from me to you.
    I'd like to say "THANKS" for letting me use you for most of your foolish
    life.
    You are so gullible, I laugh at you.
    When you are tempted to sin, you give in HA HA HA, you make me sick.
    Sin is beginning to take it's toll on your life.
    You look 20 years older, and now, I need new blood.
    So go ahead and teach some children how to sin.
    All you have to do is smoke, get drunk or drink while
    under-aged, cheat, gamble, gossip, fornicate, and live being as selfish as
    possible.
    Do all of this in the presence of children and they will do it too.
    Kids are like that.
    Well, Fool, I have to let you go for now.
    I'll be back in a couple of seconds to tempt you again.
    If you were smart, you would run somewhere, confess you sins,
    and live for God with what little bit of life that you have left.
    It's not my nature to warn anyone, but to be your age and still sinning,
    it's becoming a bit ridiculous.
    Don't get me wrong, I still hate you.

IT'S JUST THAT YOU'D MAKE A BETTER FOOL FOR CHRIST.

P.S. If you really love me, you WON'T share

This is the letter from satan, and almashi, that was OUTSTANDING!

Forever,
    Coptic servent
  • As me and godhelpme3691 were posting throughout this thread, I had to share this verse, it has a lot to do with repenting before the 2nd coming (end of the world), "From that time Jesus began to preach and to say, "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand."(Matthew 4:17)

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • it's hard to say so but i voted i don't care because if u really want to be with jesus u won't care if it is the end of the world or not~~~!!! ;D

(sorry if i sound`````~~~ weird)
  • The truth is, nobody knows when the end will come; not even the angels in heaven know. Instead of waiting for it; we should prepare ourselves. Many see the end as condemnation to mankind, but the righteous see it as joy because this is when they will finally be with Jesus Christ, THE BELOVED!