as pa zes the (GREAT ONE ANOTHER)

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
does anyone know where i can get the text of as pa zes the (GREAT ONE ANOTHER)the long way.. said in st Gregory LITURGY.. i JUST NEED THE TEXT.. asap thanks

Mina

Comments

• coptic coptic? here u go:

[coptic] Acpazec;e allylouc en vilymati `agi`w.
    `Amyn =ke =ke =ke@ `ete vai pe I=yc P=,=c `Psyri `mV] cwtem `eron ouoh nai nan.
    `Ctwmen kalwc@ `ctwmen eulabwc@ `ctwmen ektenwc@ `ctwmen en`iryny@ `ctwmen metavobou :eou ke `tromou ke kata nuxewc.
    Pi`klyroc nem pilaoc tyrf qen outwbh nem ousep`hmot nem oucemni nem ou,arwf.
    Fai `nnetenbal `e`pswi `e`pca `n]`anatoly@ `ntetennau `epi;uciac tyrion@ `ere picwma nem pi`cnof `nte Emmanouyl Pennou] ,y `e`hryi `ejwf.
    `Ere niaggeloc `ohi `eratou nem niar,yaggeloc@ niceravim na pi ^ `ntenh@ nem ni,eroubim e;meh `mbal@ euhwbc `nnouho e;be `;metcai`e `nte pefnis] `n`wou `nat `ser;ewrin `mmof ouoh `nat`scaji `mmof@ euhwc qen ou`cmy `nouwt@ euws `ebol eujw `mmoc@ je `agioc `agioc `agioc Kurioc cabaw;@ `plyryc `o ouranoc ke `ygy tyc agiac cou doxyc. [/coptic]
  • wow did u right that down yourself!! :o
  • why, I think he wrote or pasted it from the written document and there is one of the YABBC tags it has a coptic symbol and used the coptic tag like Coptic Servent-[coptic]Coptic Servent[/coptic] that may work! Sorry if you asked the question to Hos Erof!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • hey does hos erof mean praise him?
  • Did you mean the Great Asapzeste, as it is in the Deacon service Book?

Please let me know, cause there is only one text.

Wagdi Bishara
  • wow did u right that down yourself!!

ya, i have my recourses lol

hey does hos erof mean praise him?

yup, from the third canticle, hos erof was my favorite hymn when i first got on this forum a long time ago, so i chose the nickname hos erof, i know stupid reason ;D

if anyone needs any hymn at all from the DS'book, i will probably have it, so feel free to ask, if i find time soon i'll upload some to the txt library.
  • i know stupid reason

noooo dont say that,

if anyone needs any hymn at all from the DS'book, i will probably have it, so feel free to ask, if i find time soon i'll upload some to the txt library.

wow tht would be GREAT

btw hv u got 'english' hymns too? or is it only coptic?

coz i need 'where are you' - the 1 that is on this site.

GBU
  • english hymns no, i dont live in an english speaking country, so its basicaly only coptic. I'm sure there's other members who can help u with english hymns.
  • wow...i would like to hear this one has any one got a link so i can liten to it
  • thnx :)

GBU