Coptic conference in US

edited December 1969 in Coptic Orthodox Church
I just came across this article about the coptic conference in the US - http://www.islamonline.org/English/News/2005-11/17/article04.shtml. Its about coptics in egypt not being happy with the conference being held in the US. At first when i saw the article i was a little skeptical considering it was an islamic website, but they have quotes from bishop moussa which supports everything they are reporting. Anyway have a squiz and write what you think if you want! I mean i personally agree 100% that "Any conference discussing issues of concern of the Egyptian Copts should be held within Egypt" and second of all i think it is a disgrace that america should hold the conference considering what they are doing to our brothers and sisters in iraq. Anyway read the article and rabana maak!

Comments

• Their is was a program in (el-gezera) t.v. program about this conference. and the ideas is very different about conference like that to be in egypt as a homeland to the copts or in USA by the coptic immegrants. I do belive that a conference like this has to be in egypt, the egyptions what so ever musleem or christians has to sit down and sort their problems BUT WITH WISDOM AND QUIT DISCUSSIONS HOW EVER LONG IT WILL TAKE OTHERWISE a conference like this in USA you can not blame.
    thanks.
  • [quote author=mazag10 link=board=4;threadid=2772;start=0#msg42721 date=1132308873]
    Their is was a program in (el-gezera) t.v. program about this conference. and the ideas is very different about conference like that to be in egypt as a homeland to the copts or in USA by the coptic immegrants. I do belive that a conference like this has to be in egypt, the egyptions what so ever musleem or christians has to sit down and sort their problems BUT WITH WISDOM AND QUIT DISCUSSIONS HOW EVER LONG IT WILL TAKE OTHERWISE a conference like this in USA you can not blame.
    thanks.

Isn't El Jazzera on Dish Network, in other words isn't it on Arabic Dish, I have a question did any of you happen to see the part on El Jazzera where they got a muslim and started talking, did anybody understand, because I didn't get to watch anything I just saw his picture that's all? Sorry, back to topic, just one question.

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • do u mean the guy that says "kol sana we entom tayebeen......."the one that always wears a black suite and comes on the dish??
    GBU
    sandra