lost

edited September 2005 in Personal Issues
i am completely lost in my life i am in 11th grade and i dont now what to take in collage and where should i go does any one have any seggestions (i am not a really good speller ???)

Comments

• lol well thanx but i live in fl and my mom wants me to stay here
  • any body got a good collage in fl
  • nah sry i live up north, so i know whats up here, but all the way down there im curious. ???
  • hey its not the end of the world if you dont know what you want to be, im in florida too, and every1 here has changed their majors at least 2 or 3 times, because no 1 really knows what they want to do. Try to see which subjects you like more, are you more into:
    calculus and physics----> engineer
    math and business oriented---> accounting/ finance
    Biology, chemistry--------> medicine, pharmacy, or some science major
    or see if you like languages, english, french, spanish..whatever
    try to see which subjects you like

You really have to pray to God to direct you and guide you before you take any decision.

all the universities in fl arent bad, UF-gainesville, ranks the best among public schools,
    it all depends on what you want to be, theres only 2 med schools: gainesville and tampa, or if u want to go to a private university-miami. Pharmacy schools are in: gainesville, and tallahasee.

the nice thing is there is a lot of churches in fl, so theres almost 1 by every university, so its great. I went to University of Florida my 1st semester, they dont have a church but they have a community, like bible studies every week, but liturgy only once a month

In florida these are all the universities:
    university of florida- gainesville
    university of south florida- tampa
    florida state university- tallahasee
    university of central florida- orlando
    university of north florida- jacksonville
    university of miami
    embry-riddle university
    steston university

Look, dont worry about it so much, we keep planning and thinking ahead and worrying about tomorrow, what will we do in our lives, but in the end, the plans all change according to God's will not ours, its really all in His hands, just pray from your heart that God guides you and helps you decide where to go to, and remember that wherever you chose to go, God will always be with you :)
  • It's okay that you don't know what college you want to go to. I'm in 12th grade and have zero clues on what I want to become let alone what college I want to attend. What I do is that I leave all those worries into God's hands and let him do the rest. Just stress about it. You still have plenty of time left :)
  • In florida these are all the universities:
    university of florida- gainesville
    university of south florida- tampa
    florida state university- tallahasee
    university of central florida- orlando
    university of north florida- jacksonville
    university of miami
    embry-riddle university
    steston university

all of those r like perfect colleges!!
    specially USF
  • thax u guys for the advice it help