so i got this freind...

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
ok theres this girl (no were just freinds) shes from church, i dont knwo what to do with her, she deosnt believe in goin to church, she says as long as you believe in god your fine so i said "well the devils believe in god too" she thinks theres no hell and theres no point of confesing i mean i was tlaki nto her fro 5 minutes i was gonna faint she thinks you should live life to its fullest, drink, and party, cuz you only get one life....its really saddenin me to see a a coptic orthodox driftin away like that.......she says CHURCH IS A WASTE OF TIME!!!!

Comments

• :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o WHAT ????????????? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm about to faint, CHURCH IS A WASTE OF TIME?????????? You gotta help this poor girl. Oh my God, there a COC like that????????? Try telling her how much Christ suffered, make her feel guilty. Show her how much blood Jesus paid for her to even get that life, and she slanders it away. NO!!!!!!!!!! It is our responsibility to bring this poor, poor, girl back to the arms and love of the Church. If she doesn't listen to you tell Abouna, and Abouna will take the neccassary actions. OH MY GOD!!!!!
  • first of all i have got a small queston for you...how old are you?she deosnt believe in goin to church
    so just pray for her and god will do the right thing...well the devils believe in god tooyeah he did but he wanted to be like him so now we think that he is an enemy to god but still god like all the people...she thinks theres no helltell abouna and he can talk to here or you can also pray for her....you should live life to its fullest, drink, and party, cuz you only get one life.she probably got that from old movies...CHURCH IS A WASTE OF TIME that is the stupetest think i have ever heard!the biggest thing that you can do just pray for her that god may open her heart and try to let her read in the bible!that will probably be your biggest thing that you can do and leave the rest to your preist and GOD!
    GBU
    sandra ;)
  • dude does her parents even know what is that gurl doing?and if they know how do they leave here like that!oh my...i will faint!lol..you are so cute!
  • Yea what happened to her parents. Where are they all this time??? And no, that is not "cute", there is absolutely nothing "cute" about this, it is sad and shocking.
  • to answer your question shes 16!!!!! shes not a little kid, her parents just ket her go to parties and stuff butthey dont really know what goes on at the parties, or she just sneaks out, btw her parents dont go to church either but theyre not like her though, last time i saw her in church was about 6 months ago and it was for youth meeting
  • now i see...why...her parents,her...dude thats normal she sees her parents not wasting thier time going to church,and she her self made her dicission that she is going to be like her parents...and the parents are resbonsible about that!!because they are the once that are suppose to be her guides!they are suppose to tell her what to do and they choose that she will grow far from god and church!so we can't relly do anything except for praying to this family!
    GBU
  • sorry this is kinda off topic but christ4lifes post, hes got those smilies and they all blink at the same time IT LOOKS SO COOL!!! (sorry off topic)
  • Kyrillos, just because she's 16 doesn't mean she can go wherever she wants. Anyways force her to Abouna. Do that... he'll take the neccassary actions, steer her to the right path. We are normal people, but Abouna is higher than us on the spiritual level, and knows wayyy more than us.
  • omg this is such a horrible story... especially since she thinks that church is a waste of time. like everyone has said try reading parts of the bible to her and try making her feel guilty. or maybe tel an FOC about this and have him sit down with her! maybe another thing is pray with her and read her psmals... tell her about the life of chrsit... show her the MOVIE THE PASSION ... that makes everyone feel guilty. keep trying. pray most of all

[move][glow=red,2,300]GOD BE WITH YOU[/glow][/move]
  • yeah see i thought of that stuff but i dont really think shell feel "guilty" my last hope is to tell Abouna and hes on a retreat so im gonna have to wait till friday
  • my last hope is to tell Abouna

don't not leave her alone like that.... :'(we must help!can you tell her to come on tasbeha?that maybe help!we can all talk to her and see what is wrong!! ::)
  • ok i know this is wrong, but fool her into getting on here. take her to a computer, tell her this is a really cool site (which it is), and get her to read some of the stuff on here. don't leave her until your satisfied with the results. You can PM me if you want...
  • you know what tell her it is a chat room!!probably she would like it!!!
  • oh yeah all what you've said would help but you forgot 2 talk about praying you and all of us so that will help...definitly!!! think about st.Monica...her son returned 2 God with her deep prayers and all that....

yeah see i thought of that stuff but i dont really think shell feel "guilty"

well i also wanted 2 mention that not all ppl feel that they r guilty or sinners, like...emm...me i don't really feel a sinner while praying and that's my problem with praying!
    so, PRAYING is an important point here!
    don't u agree with me?
  • i dont think shes that stupid that i can "trick" her into goin to this site but im workin on gettin her to church and im gettin closer and ill tell abouna so when he sees her BAM!!
  • no one said that she is stupid...and then you are going to simply try!!i hope it works and if you ned anything pm me!and i can talk to her!
  • hey,wat about her parents? ::)
  • nobody said she was stupid, just try, ok? its an attempt, if it works ok and if it doesnt then we'll have to try something else.
  • hey,wat about her parents?

read the above!
  • i did but i wanted 2 ask if they agree with her ???
  • i think they are the ones who are in her side for doing that!!but kyrolos02 can you let abouna talk to her parents??they will probably be wiser than her!
  • yes! they might have effect on her :-\
  • i hope so....i never saw anyone like that...thats scary!
  • why is it scary?
  • its scary cuz she said that church is a waste of time and if thats not scary to you i dont know what it is and i decided to tell Abouna on friday so he can call her to come on sunday
  • its scary cuz she said that church is a waste of time

you got me...thats what i am talking about!
  • [quote author=kyrillos02 link=board=10;threadid=2359;start=0#msg36084 date=1125250590]
    to answer your question shes 16!!!!! shes not a little kid, her parents just ket her go to parties and stuff butthey dont really know what goes on at the parties, or she just sneaks out, btw her parents dont go to church either but theyre not like her though, last time i saw her in church was about 6 months ago and it was for youth meeting

yah i noe wat ur saying. believe it or not i noe a lot of people like dat. try to talk to them a lot and try to get them to church. make excuses like o just try it c'mmon u cant just drift away from the love of christ. remind her who CHRIST is. nd its not the gurl to blame..... ITS HER PARENTS. if i evr have children they will nevr be allowed to leave the house without me with him/her. but baq on topic its not her fault. she trusts fully on her parents. if ur mom says this is good YOU KNOW wat ur doing is right, if your mom says NO THATS WRONG you KNOW thats wrong. her parents have let her go to parties etc etc etc and drink and w/e else she does. her parents dont go to church so she THINKS its RIGHT wat shes doing.

HER PARENTS HAVE BLINDED HER FROM SEEING THE LIGHT OF GOD. GOD IS STILL BESIDES HER AND HOLDING HER HANDS, BUT SHE'S JUST LETTING GOOOO. :'(

tell her, "HOW CAN WE LET GO OF THE HANDS OF THE ONE THAT WAS CRUCIFIED FOR US" a friend that died for us? :-[

nd speak with your father of confession privatly nd see wat he says. and above all pray for her return. JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF SAID "For with me NOTHING is IMMPOSSIBLE" it is possible to get her back and i am 100% sure. becuz JESUS WILL NEVR LET GO OF US

_CHIPSY :-*
  • hey guys,
    Don't talk to her... She's not going to listen to you. If she's that hard headed, don't you try anything but get abouna. Talk to abouna and tell him what's going on and he'll take care of it to the best of his abilities. The most you can do is pray for her and prayer really works... Don't do all this site stuff because the more you talk and talk at her and get other people to talk at her, the more she won't listening and she will get upset with you for going public with all this... Just pray for her from your heart, and trust me she'll be fine..

In Christ,
    Mariam
  • well trying does not hurt just try to get her with abouna somehow like visit her house and forget to pray for here from the bottom of ur heart
  • I think that MarMarNeMaTaLLa is right, if I talk to her or anyone she's just gonna get upset, so I think the best answer is to just tell Abouna, I'm sure he can handle it.