Sharm el-sheikh Bomb

edited July 2005 in Personal Issues
Hey to all,
May God Bless you, well for you who don't know this, but a few minutes ago in sharm el-sheikh, egypt was a bomb that killed approximately 45 people or more! Please pray for all and try your best if you have any relatives living or visiting sharm call as soon as possible and I really recommend for you to call and check up on them!!!!

May God Bless you and count your prayers

Comments

• Lord Have Mercy.
  • and may he be with the families of all of those who died and/or are injured.
  • may the lord forgive them and help us all
  • I am so blessed. I thank God for everything in my life, for my happiness and my pain.

Last year I was at Sharm visiting on this exact day, and the hotel that I was staying at was the hotel that was bombed. My room was pretty close to where the reception was and that’s where the people that were injured were mostly at. If this would have happened last year or if I was there this year I might have been not living to this day. Wow, I thank God for everything.

Sorry I’m just a little shook up because stuff like this really reminds a person that no one really knows when their last day on earth will be, and if they are really content with the life they lived. By content I mean would they be able to stand in front of God on Judgment day. No one knows the hour so be always alert and aware of all your actions and live your life as close to God as possible cause in the end that’s what really matters.

May God be with all the people that were injured and with the families of the people that passed away, and may He be merciful to the people that have passed on. May justice be done to those who committed these horrific acts.

Be thankful for everything always and May we all think of our salvation before everything else.

In His name
  • HEY EVERYONE!!

It's such upsetting news....people have lost their minds.

Guys, all we can do is Pray!!!!

Lord Have Mercy
  • Lets also forget to pray for those responsible that God may show them the errors of their ways.

(Its been mad here in the past 48 hours. Cannot go into London. England or at least London is becoming more and more like the US. Our police are begining to carry fire arms, adopt a shot to kill policy, etc... I have a friend that ended walking 15 miles to get home and it took them 5 hours !
    It does raise an intersting topic about the taking of life. If these police officer shot and killed a suspect who was about to kill many others, is the police man/woman breaking our religious beliefs and that of the Coptic Orthodox Church? (are there any Copts in the police force?!!) or are we JUDGING the supsect and justifications comes in the form of eliminating and evil act? - something for someone to raise I think.)
  • Really, what's happening these days is too sad... :'(
    Rabena yer7am and may He be with everyone who needs Him.

People say that Amsterdam will be the next btw :-\...

Keep me in ur prayers...
  • People say that Amsterdam will be the next btw

huray, ya far7eti, i'll be in the subway every day next year lol
  • [quote author=P.U.S.H link=board=10;threadid=2172;start=0#msg33244 date=1122127696]
    HEY EVERYONE!!

It's such upsetting news....people have lost their minds.

Guys, all we can do is Pray!!!!

Lord Have Mercy

i don't think they lost thier minds only they lost also thier lifes when they did the bomb they died too! :'(

lol you are funny!
  • [quote author=Hos Erof link=board=10;threadid=2172;start=0#msg33509 date=1122405567]

People say that Amsterdam will be the next btw

LOL, you are funny, well God shall be with us all and you can never run away from your destiny I heard this story a long time ago :

One time there was this soccer player and they were supposed to go on a plane (trip or game that required it), and his mother wouldn't let him go. So the plane they were on fell and the mother went to go tell her son and she found him dead... :( :-\....

if you're destined for something you can't run away from it and hopefully nobody's next.... :-\ :(
  • One time there was this soccer player and they were supposed to go on a plane (trip or game that required it), and his mother wouldn't let him go. So the plane they were on fell and the mother went to go tell her son and she found him dead... ....

inresting story!!and sad at the same time!
  • yea i saw this movie in one of my classes where there was a big accident and a person say it coming she tried to stop it but she could not but she saved couple of people's live then every body that was saved was dieing one by one in the order that they were ganna die in the crash. is it toooo cofusing ??? ???