Taraneem

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
I was just wondering, does anybody here listen to arabic taraneem? If so, for who (who sings it)?

Comments

• i used to but i forgot who i listened to!!! lol
    basketball
  • lol... Anybody else??
  • hey what about you tell us what you listen to!!! sorry if i sound mean!!!!!
    basketball
  • One of the most famous coptic people who sing is Boulas Malek...beside Ibrahim Ayyad of course...which includes both hymns and taraneem...anyway there is that site that has most of the people who sings the arabic taraneem so here is it
    www.haya.org
  • I don't if you ppl know her, but her name is Vivian and she's sudanese. She has a BEAUTIFUL voice and her taraneem songs are just amazing. You can get some of her songs at www.haya.org . Just go singers and she's the last one
  • thanks for the website!!!!! lol peace and god bless!!
    basketball
  • ur welcome. I also want to hear what you think.
  • there we go that is who i listened to Vivian. wow and yeah she has an amazing voice!!!!!!!!! lol
    basketball
  • would anybody else like to reply???
  • [quote author=Christ4Life link=board=11;threadid=2014;start=0#msg30988 date=1120665388]
    but her name is Vivian and she's sudanese. She has a BEAUTIFUL voice and her taraneem songs are just amazing.

she goes to 1 of my churches :) sorry bit off the topic i just had to add that lol
    ya i listen to boules malak as well

GB ALL
    +FROG+
    GOD IS GREAT!!
  • Lol thats interesting fully rely on god... i ususally listen to the better life. oh and boulos malak is ok too.. i listen to him as well.. :)
  • ibrahim aaayad... and this choir and then there is this one guy named mallak or something like that
  • [quote author=FULLY RELY ON GOD link=board=11;threadid=2014;start=0#msg31575 date=1120896958]
    [quote author=Christ4Life link=board=11;threadid=2014;start=0#msg30988 date=1120665388]
    but her name is Vivian and she's sudanese. She has a BEAUTIFUL voice and her taraneem songs are just amazing.

she goes to 1 of my churches :) sorry bit off the topic i just had to add that lol

wow, she goes 2 ur church?? cool.
  • I dont listen to just one group or one person...but recently I have only been listening to Boulus Malak..I love the taraneem he has for Baba Kyrolos. Also I like listening to Saint Maria Choir (the only tape I have for them is Lama nezur el baba).