Happy Birthday

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
Happy Birthday to Egyptiancopt and princess mary, and MEEE...lol

Comments

• :D :D :D haha...kol senna winto tayibeeeen! ;D!!! 3o'bal meet senna!
  • Happy Birthday!!! ;D I hope you all have a good year!
    God Bless and take care!
  • happy birthday... thank the Lord gave you another year, to repent and live with Him. Remember the Lord at all Times
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now i have a song to sing hmhmhm

happy birthday to you,happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Egyptiancopt , princess mary snf wwjd86... happy birthday to Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
  • lol...nice one
  • Happy Birthday guys :)
  • kolay sana wintou tayabeen we oubal meet sana!

May God bless you all in your coming years as teenagers and adults!

*HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

-God Bless you-
  • happy birthday!!

pray for me!
  • Happy Birthday to you all, and God Bless you...

...HOWEVER, we have just created about 5 more sections on this forum...what has this got to do with the Coptic Orthodox Church?

• lol
    anyway happy berfday guys live ur life righteously wiz za Lord :D

GB ALL
    +FROG+
    GOD IS GREAT!!
  • May God bless you all in your coming years as teenagers and adults!

my last year as a teenager :( i turn 19 tomorrow :)

thanks u guys, happy birthday egyptian copt and WWJD86 and any1 else whose in june :)
  • lol at least u dunt have to go to skool anymore ur so lucky lol
    well enjoy ur teen years while it lasts :D

GB ALL
    +FROG+
    GOD IS GREAT!!
  • uhh actually it will be my 3rd year in college so i definetly miss the high school days :)
  • wow farout u miss skool :o thats something ill never ever do in my life kaman defiantely man ur scaring me
  • [quote author=PrincessMary link=board=11;threadid=1830;start=0#msg27819 date=1118284952]
    uhh actually it will be my 3rd year in college so i definetly miss the high school days :)

me too :'(...actually I miss elementray school and the lazy days..LOL
  • o watever u guys r gonna give me a heart attack that is not acceptable how can some1 miss skool????!!!!!! thats so freaky
  • trust me high school, those were the days :), college is hard, well u will understand how we feel when u get to college, when u r in high school its like u want to get out of there as soon as possible, but once u do, u wish u were back there

• hi
    Happy birthday and have a happy life with Jesus.
    God bless

• i wish i can go to kinder garten again! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
  • lol lol this is funny sorry guys we so got off the trak thats gypos for ya lol and no i dunn wanna think of primary skool in my lyf lol

• happy birthday all
    may god bless ur life 4eva
  • SHA NI ROMPI NEM ISOUUUUUUUUUUS
    SHA NI ROMPI NEM ISOUUUUUUUUUUS
    SHA NI ROMPI Egyptiancopt , princess mary NEM wwjd86
    SHA NI ROMPI NEM ISOUUUUUUUUUUS

happy bday :D
  • lol is that in dutch or wat? lol
    yar marmar she sed this is her last yr of being a teen so she turned 19 a couple of days ago :)

GB ALL
    +FROG+
    GOD IS GREAT!!
  • happy birhtday to all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!! god bless your hearts!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
  • Happy Birthday to all of you.
  • Thanks guys, sorry I didn't see this earlier but I got kicked off the computer at home. So I really only get half an hour everyday to go on the internet. And happy birthday to WWJD and princess mary and everybody else's who's birthday is in June. May God be with you all and guide us all in every step we take. 8)
  • [quote author=MarMar91 link=board=11;threadid=1830;start=15#msg28714 date=1118957345]
    Dutch? Lol, no, its coptic....

lol :-[ well there u g sounds nuffin lyk wat hos erof said lol

GB ALL
    +FROG+
    GOD IS GREAT!!
  • lol this is fun
    happy birfday
    from the [glow=red,2,300]Marina [/glow]