Got Spare Time? Heres an idea?

edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
http://www.coptickid.com/hangman/flash/flashhangman.swf

its fun, and challenging....

since its summer, some of us might have nothing to do so go on and try it, its fun...

Comments

• lol kool ill chek it out thnc :D :)

GB ALL
    +FROG+
    GO IS GREAT!!
  • lol thats awesome fun thats heaps mad lol (i get entertained easily) hehe my highst score was lyk 3 its hard lol thnx again

GB ALL
    +FROG+
    GOD IS GREAT!!
  • lol..very nice.. thank you!

• Marmar91,

Thanks a lot for this great game (I have to admit I did enjoy it) and it is a bit challenging, but nonetheless everyone is within a perfect score.

Fully rely on God,

Here’s a helpful hint, start with the vowels (a,e,i,o,u) then go for r, s, and t. And within no time you will have the right answer. :)

And heads up to anyone whose going to play it, have your volume on low or mute because the sounds do tend to get annoying after a while.

Good luck everyone and if you guys need help send me a pm, I would be more then happy to offer my help.

In his name
  • haha...awesomee gamee! its actually pretty amusing!...Not recommended for anyone that has exams tho!!

(lol, i spent like an hour playingg..while im SUPPOSED to be studdyingg)

anyways guys, pray for meeee! :(
  • i finally beat it it was so cool not to mention fun anymore of those games?
  • this game is fantastic!
    I didn't know some things before this but now i'm close
    Thanks marmar91 great game by the way
  • lol... this thing is wild... its suppose to be for kids? wow... we must have really smart kids in our faith... lol... but ya I beat it... but cant lie... I did cheat... I opened my bible... too many times... lol
  • that is a good website my brother saw me on it one time and he didn't stop going to this website that seems amazing!!!
  • [quote author=joyisgod link=board=13;threadid=1907;start=0#msg29008 date=1119133524]

Marmar91,

Thanks a lot for this great game (I have to admit I did enjoy it) and it is a bit challenging, but nonetheless everyone is within a perfect score.

Fully rely on God,

Here’s a helpful hint, start with the vowels (a,e,i,o,u) then go for r, s, and t. And within no time you will have the right answer. :)

And heads up to anyone whose going to play it, have your volume on low or mute because the sounds do tend to get annoying after a while.

Good luck everyone and if you guys need help send me a pm, I would be more then happy to offer my help.

In his name

lol yar i did that from the start lol

GB ALL+FROG+
    GOD IS GREAT!!
  • this is pretty FLY
    Peace
    Marina
  • It's so annoying! I keep losing, lol. But it IS addictive.