about bishops

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
hey guys i have a question about the bishops. alright do u guys know where i can hear the hymn "ek ezmaroot" with the bishop resoponce in it at the end of "ek ezmaroot"? on this site? or could u like give me a link, id really appreciate it, thanks.
joe

Comments

• Joe,
    I don't know if it is available on this site (or any other at this point) simply because it changes depending on who is attending.

The Hymn goes on untill the end, then you say:

He tenni evky ente peniot etiot en archi erevs papa ava shenouda *Nem peniot etatiot en episkopos ava (...)* Epchois are ehomot Nan epico evol entnenovi

* this is the part that chanes. the above is for a single Bishop
    If a Metropolitan there you say:
    Nem peniot etaiot emetropolties ava (...)...

If two bishops you say:
    Nem peniot en piskopos ava (Older, Higher ranking bishop, or visiting) nem peniot en episkopos ava (youngest, lesser ranking or your diocese Bishop

If More than two (you can do the same as the above for three)
    Nem neniot enpiskopos ne etky neman ....(All the bishops attending with us)

Hope this helps.
  • [quote author=Coptic boy link=board=2;threadid=1785;start=0#msg27487 date=1118073435]

He tenni evky

it is... tenni evshi
  • hi.. here's a link to ekesmaroot, but i'm not sure if it's what you're looking for...it has the part for pope shenouda III, i'm not sure about the bishops
    http://saintmina-holmdel.org/Multimedia/ it's all the way at the top under Antoun Ibrahim Ayad in Spiritual songs.. i hope it helps
  • hey guys i really appreciate this and yes this did help thanks again,
    joe
  • i have the c.d and it is really nice to hear it with the bishop!!!!!
  • mary he is not asking for the third hos!! :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\