when all else fails, read the instructions!

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
I observed the words [coptic]when all else fails, read the instructions! [/coptic] in one of our sisters' name.

The Bible should be the first source not a reference. Please don't think i'm picking on you. Its just that the Bible is critical in ourlives, as such it shouldn't be when all fails, rather before realizing that all else will fail if your instructions are not read first. You can't perform a chem lab without reading the simplist instructions first. life is like that chem experiment. Everything will fail if you don't refer and re-refer to the instructions first.

Comments

• great words Psalmist...
    and very true....

but.. of all the things you could relate life to, it HAD to be CHEMISTRY? come on... i think we enjoy life a WEE BIT more than we do chem!! lol

im just picking on you, cuz i can :P lol

take care and God bless
  • CrazyCopt you pick on me cuz I LET YOU :P..Yes its had to be chemistry...best subject on the planet...NO i nust go confess. lol
  • Go chemistry ( i know that's not religious but hang on a sec)

This relates to the other thread "i need help plz".
    http://tasbeha.org/content/community/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=1478

When you look at science (chemistry, physics, biology.etc...), you can't help being amazed by the wonderful creation of God...Not by the creation of some CHANCE! >:(
  • [quote author=Psalmist link=board=1;threadid=1480;start=0#msg23986 date=1114017685]
    chemistry...best subject on the planet...NO i nust go confess. lol

hhahahahaha good stuff
    and the stuff u sed above was good as well

GB ALL
    +FROG+
  • Dear Frog on a side note...Shawerma rocks my tummy. :P us Mississiuga youth and shawerma are like are like adam and eve...the best way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it...sahweeeerma. :P joking joking joking joking jokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjokingjoking

hehe ok i'll stop now...God bless
  • way to go Psalmist

lets ruin any good reputation us youth at the church might have had by letting them believe we worship shawerma :P

although we love it sooooooooo much ladies and gents, i assure u we dont worship it!! lol
    k enough talk about shawerma... its getting repetative

ps: Science does prove God's creations... but i still hate chemistry and forever will :) lol

take care and God bless
  • mmmm....shawarma...*drool*
  • [quote author=Psalmist link=board=1;threadid=1480;start=0#msg23978 date=1114007284]
    I observed the words [coptic]when all else fails, read the instructions! [/coptic] in one of our sisters' name.

The Bible should be the first source not a reference. Please don't think i'm picking on you. Its just that the Bible is critical in ourlives, as such it shouldn't be when all fails, rather before realizing that all else will fail if your instructions are not read first. You can't perform a chem lab without reading the simplist instructions first. life is like that chem experiment. Everything will fail if you don't refer and re-refer to the instructions first.

i am sorry if this offended you in any way. I just read it somewhere and thought that it meant if you're not sure about something you check into the Bible.
    Yes i know that we should always read the Bible first. I knew that.. hehe sorry i never took my slogan seriously.
    But I'll change it now.. I thank God for bringing people like you to correct my mistakes so they don't mislead anyone! :)
    God bless!!
    -Laura
  • Thanx for your kindness LaurainChrist...i was just trying to be discreet...and rereading the original post...i sense that it sounded rather rude. please forgive me.
  • oh its fine! ;D and I really don't think you were being rude at all.
    As christians it is important to guide and help others.
    You are so kind to me/others too :)
    God bless!
    -Laura
  • well laura that is super nice of you...thanx a lot dudette for thos kind words of genuinity (spelling)