Photos, of our Great Bishops, Preists and Coptic Clergy

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
Hey all,
I've just came across a really cool idea, we could post pics of our favourite Bishops, Priests and Clergy of whom we have met, or heard about, or of who you enjoy being around, or u can write of any cool stories. Also we should post really rare pictures; Photos that are hard to get, and are really nice.

1st off, anba Antony and Anba Danial, having a chat, in St Demiana's Church here in Sydney.

GBU all
i hope this thread becomes succesful and enjoyable!

Comments

• hehe thats a funny pic. its not letting us upload because of the foldr its too full

GBU ALL
    +FROG+
  • [quote author=FULLY RELY ON GOD link=board=1;threadid=1359;start=0#msg22542 date=1111667459]
    hehe thats a funny pic. its not letting us upload because of the foldr its too full

ok, then ima teach u all how to make codes!!
    its much easier too.
    ok to make a code

1. find the picture, on the net.
    2. right clik the picture then clik 'veiw image'
    3. then copy the link to the image
    4. then paste it on here, wen u reply
    5. add [img ] [/img ]
    6. then preveiw, to c if it worked.
    7. SUBMIT

(NOTE) make sure there are no spaces in the entire CODE.

simple eh?
    if not, then we need the admin to fix our problemo?!
  • hey guys,
    my favorite priest Abouna Matthias with his daughter in law and son and grandson image
    http://www.coptichymns.net/Coptic_Photos-displayimagepopup-pid-530-fullsize-1.html
    i think i did it right aghape,
    chris
  • oops i dunno how to do it what do u mena by add?
  • [quote author=CopticChris434 link=board=1;threadid=1359;start=0#msg22554 date=1111677617]
    oops i dunno how to do it what do u mena by add?

sorry sorry,extremely sorry, my bad.
    i wrote something after add, but it didnt come up.

ok so u write in

[ img] then the website here [/ img]

and take out the spaces in before the 'img' parts; make sure there are no spaces in the code.

i hope thats clear, Sorry guys
    GBU all.
  • tht's a pic of the pope with some bishops and some abounas when he came to open the new building in the church of St. Mark Rochester, NY

k if tht didn't wrk...here is the link
    http://www.rochcopts.org/ShowPicture.php?v=001&f=altar1.jpg
  • Mikail 04 That pic you posted up is awesome ;D because that's my beloved Bishop Antony who is the Bishop of my Church and my father of confession and Bishop Daniel used to be Father Metaous and was the Father of our Church in Newcastle (UK) b4 he was ordained a Bishop. Miss him sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. U have to send him my love if u see him. Tell him Silvana from Newcastle (UK) misses you and wishes to see you soon.

God Bless
    silvana
  • [quote author=CopticChris434 link=board=1;threadid=1359;start=0#msg22553 date=1111677407]
    hey guys,
    my favorite priest Abouna Matthias with his daughter in law and son and grandson image
    http://www.coptichymns.net/Coptic_Photos-displayimagepopup-pid-530-fullsize-1.html
    i think i did it right aghape,
    chris

i take it ur from sj
  • hey guys wassap
    do you also know abouna matthias hes awesome?

YEAH I AM FROM SJ CHECK THIS OUT!!! OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE www.cysj.tk (i made it) tell me what u think

aghape,
    chris

(yeah if the caps bother you sorry im just surging with energy right now haha)
  • Copticchris, nice pic of Abouna Matthias and his daughter in law and SOn...guess what?! His son and wife and their two daughters come to my church!!! Its a small world ;) GB++
  • its on the picture forum anyway its the pic of anba danial flying in the air on the volley ball coart at church with other priests around him its somewhere near the end not end end but towards the end like 7 pages or so in

GBU ALL PPLZ
    +FROG+
  • yea send it
    its sooo good
    lol
  • its on the picture forum anyway its the pic of anba danial flying in the air on the volley ball coart at church with other priests around him its somewhere near the end not end end but towards the end like 7 pages or so in

GBU ALL PPLZ
    +FROG+
  • ABOUNA MOUSSA/ANBA ATHANASIOS ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D HE ROCKS!!!

aghape,
    chris
    incase that didnt work heres teh link

http://www.geocities.com/islandwipeout/pics/abounamoussa.bmp
  • [quote author=CopticChris434 link=board=1;threadid=1359;start=15#msg22729 date=1112065423]
    ABOUNA MOUSSA/ANBA ATHANASIOS ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D HE ROCKS!!!

yep i AGREE...

i remember, wen i was kid, he used to spray the water at the end of the liturgy, he used to drop ALOT on my head, on purpose, becoz i was a kid.. LOL
    the good days... ahhh ... he Baptised me also!!

here is abouna Demian at melbourne in the monastery there, the Secretary preist of Anba Danial...
    he is a really realllly nice abouna!
    and he also rocks!!!

• thanx servantofJesus u rok GBU thank u for putting it up im sorri its called pure laziness sorry forgiv me yes its the second last 1 on the bottom

thnx agen U ROK :) ;) :D ;D :-* :-* :-*

GB ALL
    +FROG+
  • Bump! for the 2nd time....aghhh...ok

since hes gonna do the same thing soon...........
    Pope Shenouda Making Myroon!

• hey Mikhail 04 i know this sounds like a dumb question but how did u post the picture ive been trying to post and it keeps saying "the ulpoad folder is full contact the administrator" is it just me?
  • sry princess mary for intruding in the middle of ur question,

does anyone have photos of anba david....uuugh he is the ultimate.him and abuna anastasi, and abuna athanasius (2 of them) and
  • [quote author=PrincessMary link=board=1;threadid=1359;start=15#msg23302 date=1112811577]
    hey Mikhail 04 i know this sounds like a dumb question but how did u post the picture ive been trying to post and it keeps saying "the ulpoad folder is full contact the administrator" is it just me?

no its NOt u..
    um well, if u chak out the first page of this thread, i wrote hoe u do upload picture... the CODES way 8) only coz i know the uploading way dont work :( ...hope that gets fixed!
  • ok thanks but i made some nice pictures with macromedia fireworks (mixing pics together) so they arent on the net :(, i hope the admins fix the problem soon
  • :o :o :o :o :o :o WOW that monastry is beautiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiful thats awsome it looks like the 1 here i really wanna go to melb. but

GB ALL
    +FROG+
  • [quote author=ServantOfJesus link=board=1;threadid=1359;start=0#msg22644 date=1111960324]
    http://tasbeha.org/content/community/index.php?board=4;action=display;threadid=336;start=1020

Down on the bottom. Pretty funny pic FROG ;)

that website or the topic wasn't on board!!someone delete it!!
  • [quote author=Mikhail™ link=board=1;threadid=1359;start=15#msg22980 date=1112278098]
    [quote author=CopticChris434 link=board=1;threadid=1359;start=15#msg22729 date=1112065423]
    ABOUNA MOUSSA/ANBA ATHANASIOS ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D HE ROCKS!!!

yep i AGREE...

i remember, wen i was kid, he used to spray the water at the end of the liturgy, he used to drop ALOT on my head, on purpose, becoz i was a kid.. LOL
    the good days... ahhh ... he Baptised me also!!

here is abouna Demian at melbourne in the monastery there, the Secretary preist of Anba Danial...
    he is a really realllly nice abouna!
    and he also rocks!!!

Mikhail I think I have been there before isn't that monastery in egypt?
  • Hey guys heres a pic of abouna sorial, abouna dawoud, and anba david (from left to right).
    Ya they all rock!!!
  • wait a minute here... abouna sorial and abouna dawood are bishops now??? i know i havent been to bergen in a while but i think id know something like this..... :o
  • WOA
    who said they became bishops lol
    plus they cant, theyre both non-celibet (Married preists).

-Pete
  • there is a bishop suriel but he is from the diocese of melbourne and affiliated regions, Australia. (My Bishop). He's been in America for some time though- long story.
  • that last pic is awsome!