My critical appraisal video (English subtitles added)

Hi all,
This is my critical appraisal video with English subtitles (finally... phewwwwwwwwwwwww).. I also corrected some mistakes in the Arabic video.. looking forward to your comments.

oujai qen P[c

Comments

• @Ophadece
    God bless all your efforts in keeping His Church’s heritage for all future generations
  • I am watching.

But while I do that, what about doing a lecture that is objective just about the topic, ignoring Abouna Youhanna totally?
  • @Jojo_Hanna
    Thank you for your kind words and encouragement.. I need your prayers always
    @minatasgeel
    You are absolutely right.. I will take your advice and do that as I am actually preparing to do some more detailed videos.. Please give me your opinion after you watch.. Is it too long?
    Ⲟⲩϫⲁⲓ ϧⲉⲛ Ⲡϭⲥ
  • Yes. I am ok with it, but for other people, yes. 45 mins, one hour max please.
  • Thanks a lot dear @minatasgeel.. I will definitely take your advice.. Your prayers always for us please..
    Ⲟⲩϫⲁⲓ ϧⲉⲛ Ⲡϭⲥ
  • edited January 2020
    @ophadece

A psychiatrist as a profession makes sense to me now. I am an ABA Therapist, I've worked in fields of both psychology and psychiatry, and your positive reinforcing comments before explaining how and why I am incorrect makes things more clear.

This video is wonderful, Dr. Fady! If parishioners has this much vigor and anger towards teaching their children how to read the Agpeya, and the structure of the Liturgy, we would be able to avoid these overdramatic arguments. God Bless your work, and thank you for all you have done for me, and many others, with your kindness and knowledge.
  • @ItalianCoptic
    I am so blessed and honoured to have known someone like yourself. I said it before and I will say it again, I had a great pleasure knowing you were a person with Italian roots, married to a Copt, living in America and nominated for priesthood and now you tell me that we have worked in the same field? I can't see an end for the pleasant surprises and the honour that keeps happening to me knowing you..
    Thank you so much for your encouragement and nice words.. I will definitely take your advice and focus on how to teach my son more fervently when he grows up a bit.. Thanks again dear @ItalianCoptic and please don't forget me or my family in your prayers always..
    Ⲟⲩϫⲁⲓ ϧⲉⲛ Ⲡϭⲥ