Do you say these Hymns in your church?

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
Hi All,

Can you please tell me if you say these hymns in your church? Also, tell me which church it is:

1. Great Canticle (Hos)
2. Midnight Alleluia
3. Great Teoi Enhikanos
4. Great Commentary (El Tar7 El kebeer)

thanks

Comments

• Nice job picking the 4 longest hymns in the church lol. The Great Hoos has been said in my church before
  • Hahah Thanks,

I've learnt the Great Hoos & half way thru the Midnight Alleluia, they are absolutely fantastic. I wish that every church say them regularly
  • [quote author=baladoos link=topic=13758.msg160404#msg160404 date=1349818244]
    Hi All,

Can you please tell me if you say these hymns in your church? Also, tell me which church it is:

1. Great Canticle (Hos)
    2. Midnight Alleluia
    3. Great Teoi Enhikanos
    4. Great Commentary (El Tar7 El kebeer)

thanks

We say Teoi Enhikanos every once in a very long while. Where did you learn them from?
  • I started learning them from Cantor Gad's Lessons. This Cantor is absolutely fantastic, I feel that he does not just say the hymn, in-fact he feels the hymn by the spirit. May God bless his work, I can't thank him enough for the work he is doing for the church.
  • [quote author=baladoos link=topic=13758.msg160420#msg160420 date=1349893781]
    I started learning them from Cantor Gad's Lessons. This Cantor is absolutely fantastic, I feel that he does not just say the hymn, in-fact he feels the hymn by the spirit. May God bless his work, I can't thank him enough for the work he is doing for the church.

links?